If you had the opportunity to slap a celebrity, who would it be??

Lil Wayne

Spencer & Heidi Pratt

JR Smith

Sasha Vujacic

Don Nelson

Jay Leno

Whole cast of Twilight

Soulja Boy

Miley Cyrus

anyone that has appeared on any VH1 reality shows

Miley Cyrus, for having the balls to sing about a Jay-Z song, and then claim she's never HEARD a Jay-Z song, because she "doesn't listen to popmusic", and yet in the same statement, adding that she adores Britney Spears. I'd slap her so hard that the streets would be splattered with her fail.And I'm Albertan. When I was a kid Billy Ray Cyrus was my hero. I listened to his tape like 93 times a day. I don't know how such an awesome manspawned such a dbag of a kid.

Rashad Evans, I don't like his attitude

The guy who plays Conrad Ecklie on CSI, just because I hate his character so much.

The tooth fairy from the movie Darkness Falls. Six years later, STILL traumatized.

Alex Trebek, for saying on Jeopardy that his favorite animal is a Muskox. Like people don't think Canada is a frozen wasteland enough as it is, tool. Andwho even would choose that as a favorite animal ever?

....I have no idea. For some reason I never actually hate things/people, unless it's for a totally stupid, random reason, as is evidenced by the abovelist.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

That guy that plays Harry Potter, just out of boredom.
laugh.gif

Galvelocity wrote:

The tooth fairy from the movie Darkness Falls. Six years later, STILL traumatized.

Thougt I was the only one who that movie really *%*%!@ with, I couldn't sleep right at all after seeing that movie. Had me turning on lightsand jumping into them in the house
smh.gif

But I would slap the hell out of Bow Wow, and probably Tony Romo

Oh and Jack Black because he is not funny

Tila Tequila for being such a dumb ho....like she KNOWS she's a myspace/twitter !+!+ and just exploits it. Doing vids in her underwear and naked nstuff...she's physically hot, but starved for attention..not a good look.

Rush Limbaugh
Glenn Beck
Ann Coulter
Sean Hannity
Plies
Lil Boosie
J Futuristic
Beanie Sigel
John and Kate

Back
Top Bottom