If you intend to represent NikeTalk - please represent the values and integrity we stand for. Perso

I'm good tho right? You guys want me back? I can come back? Sanjay deleted all my post on SnickerTalk like I'm just a fly to him. It make me sad I come to this new place for acceptance and hugs.

And yo.... I'm over 10k post now :frown: I even sadder now because I didn't get to celebrate my 10,000th post. The change took all of my yuku postcount from other yuku boards instead of the usual NT only post count. I had been waiting almost 9000 posts for that. :frown:

I'm good tho right? You guys want me back? I can come back? Sanjay deleted all my post on SnickerTalk like I'm just a fly to him. It make me sad I come to this new place for acceptance and hugs.
And yo.... I'm over 10k post now :frown: I even sadder now because I didn't get to celebrate my 10,000th post. The change took all of my yuku postcount from other yuku boards instead of the usual NT only post count. I had been waiting almost 9000 posts for that. :frown:

If you're posts weren't so funny over there I may feel different, welcome back hoss

Also, you guys are just making it worse with all of the flaming you're throwing his way and it's probably going to just piss him off even more and he's going to give the mods here an even harder time with trying to come up with a peaceful end result.
If you were this Sanjay dude and Meth was trying to work things out peacefully then all of the sudden everyone just starts causing problems and putting you personal business out there online would you want to keep working things out peacefully... hell no you'd probably be a douche too.
Look what that one kid did to HT Joseph I think was his name... he damn near ethered it and Bee had to put in a lot of work to get things back to how it was.
Everyone just fall back and stop talking about that site and making threads about it... it'll die out once people stop posting on there.
A lot of you are friends with members on Facebook, MyPlace, and Twitter so just give them the heads up on there and that's that... treat that site like it's I$$ from here on out.

yea i agree. every1 just chill and let meth do the behind the scene negotiation. we will just carry on with everyday OG NT-ing.

once meth gives the word that everything is back to normal then we can **** them up! .. haha. nah j/k, we will wait on the word from meth of the "appropriate action to let our voices be heard"

I posted this pic in hopes that somone was gonna shop this :lol:

:pimp:

Last edited:
Gonna go ahead and let Meth do his thing. I got real life **** to worry about. This Sanjay character does seem extra grimey, but Method Man has proven himself capable time and time again.

Im not sure of what went down, I had been a member of niketalk since 03 but lurked before then, Welcome to the New site all, and enjoy the community that we helped build. Dont get caught up in the foolishness  that is/went down.

damn I didnt know thats what was going on. Yuku on some corrupt activity. Good move meth loving the new site too

EDIT: who is SANJAY?

Last edited:
Just deleted all my images/PM's on the other site. Man, it was funny reading some of the old PM's I had. All good though, time for new memories. I dunno what to do with my account over there. Intentionally get banned?? LOL.

Just deleted all my images/PM's on the other site. Man, it was funny reading some of the old PM's I had. All good though, time for new memories. I dunno what to do with my account over there. Intentionally get banned?? LOL.

I would hold off on getting banned over there and try to inform existing members that are unaware through a PM about the new NikeTalk site.

Back
Top Bottom