If you intend to represent NikeTalk - please represent the values and integrity we stand for. Perso

Did they take the edit post feature out?

I was going to edit my recent posts to include NT's new home, but no dice.

Either they did take it down or I'm missing something.

This isn't really the time.

YOOOO....it just crossed my mind, and I do not expect an answer....but.....Is Meth's name change due to some complication arising from a YUKU forum ban? :nerd:......cuz if so........ :wow:

....the record would no longer be spotless.

:lol:

Last edited:
Ive been banned.. The funny thing is that i didnt troll them or anything...

I just addressed SanJay and his claims and what my beef was...

Never did i insult the clown....

My post was deleted and i was banned....

I am neither pro or con any one site over another, as all have their shortcomings, but I am finding these events to be very interesting. Nike Talk is indeed Nike Talk, and nobody should own it other than the people who created it. That is truth, but while watching those who show loyalty through certain actions, threats, hacking attempts, research, profanity directed toward people who are deemed the enemy, it makes one wonder about what was tolerated by management on both ends in the past, and then if some people simply spend way too much time on the internet, period. Sure Nike Talk has provided a source of entertainment for many people, and Nike Talk did serve as inspiration for many similar sites, sneaker reviewers and the like, but watching the reactions, and then the fact that Method Man's having to, then having power to be able to tell cats to be cool, is quite telling about this community, of which I am keeping to myself, but I am sure that others who are sharp, are seeing it as well.

"some people spend too much time on the internet" from a guy banned multiple times from Niketalk (EZ Board and Yuku) and complaining about Method Man/people on this Board yet comes back over and over and over and over??? Saving our souls is hard work, aint it?

So I'm typing "niketalk.com" into the address bar and it is directing me to ST. Also googled it, the first link says, "NikeTalk - The Ultimate Online Sneaker Community" which I though was us and it also re-directs me to ST. I know this wasn't the case a few days ago

Went over there and emptied out my msg's and deleted all my pics, sigs, and avys..Can't figure out how to delete my account though..Oh well..

I decided to just start fresh with a new account... figured I'd read up on this first, since the way I find out about the hacking was thru corkcloth! Wasn't sure it was real til I stopped by.  Sucks what happened and it sounds like it's full of all kinds of wrong doing but this site looks MUCH improved over the yuku biz of old, so it's easier to forget about & move on.  I couldn't even get the old site to work at work, now it operates just fine.

Always takin the high road, NT admins. Kudos
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom