If you live in NYC or Chicago, do you ever order Domino's pizza? If so, why?

a couple times i got sbarros when i was at ny 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

if you're in texas, why do you go to outback?

if you're in buffalo, why do you go to hooters?

if you're in maine or maryland, why do you get red lobster?

if you're in san diego, why do you order taco bell?

if you're in philly, why do you get subway? sorry that was horrible

feel free to add cause I need to hit up all these places aside from my hometown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

if you're in texas, why do you go to outback?

if you're in buffalo, why do you go to hooters?

if you're in maine or maryland, why do you get red lobster?

if you're in san diego, why do you order taco bell?

if you're in philly, why do you get subway? sorry that was horrible

feel free to add cause I need to hit up all these places aside from my hometown
laugh.gif

Live in NYC and yes I love Dominoes. True story. Their thin crust pizzas are really good, and two medium pizzas for $12 @*$ is not bad. Plus they deliver pretty late and are super fast.

Live in NYC and yes I love Dominoes. True story. Their thin crust pizzas are really good, and two medium pizzas for $12 @*$ is not bad. Plus they deliver pretty late and are super fast.

Originally Posted by raw120

no never

but when i feel like being cheap 99 cent slices ftw

qft, if u live in NYC there's really no reason to buy Dominos EVER. Unless your're super lazy.

Originally Posted by raw120

no never

but when i feel like being cheap 99 cent slices ftw

qft, if u live in NYC there's really no reason to buy Dominos EVER. Unless your're super lazy.

The few times that I've had Pizza Hut or Dominos, I was really high at my boy's house late at night. If you live in NY or Chi those should be you're only two reasons why you would ever order from there (considering that there's a halfway decent pizza parlor in your hood).

The few times that I've had Pizza Hut or Dominos, I was really high at my boy's house late at night. If you live in NY or Chi those should be you're only two reasons why you would ever order from there (considering that there's a halfway decent pizza parlor in your hood).

sometimes your in th mood for bad pizza (not even pizza more like comfort food), it's dirt cheap compared to good pizza and they deliver late

I don't know about other nyc'ers but I enjoy eating papa johns. My cousin in florida was telling me that Dominoes stepped there game up a little bit so I might order from them next time.

If I want so good nyc pizza i'll head over to dani's pizza in queens, but ordering on the phone and online with good deals from the chain pizzerias is more convenient for me at times

I don't know about other nyc'ers but I enjoy eating papa johns. My cousin in florida was telling me that Dominoes stepped there game up a little bit so I might order from them next time.

If I want so good nyc pizza i'll head over to dani's pizza in queens, but ordering on the phone and online with good deals from the chain pizzerias is more convenient for me at times

sometimes your in th mood for bad pizza (not even pizza more like comfort food), it's dirt cheap compared to good pizza and they deliver late

Back
Top Bottom