If you live in NYC or Chicago, do you ever order Domino's pizza? If so, why?

Originally Posted by elite3847

if you're in Atlanta, why go to KFC?

only other one i could think of lol.

mind-blown.jpg

ever since dominos changed their sauce/cheese/added a "garlic" crust, its been
sick.gif
and i barely order.

ever since dominos changed their sauce/cheese/added a "garlic" crust, its been
sick.gif
and i barely order.

i go to school in NYC, and all the "famed" pizza spots i've tried havent been THAT good plus not many of them are close by.

Dominos is mad cheap, they deliver late, and when im drunk and dont feel like talking on the phone i can easily order online. and its not like the pizza tastes AWFUL, its just not as good. again, when im drunk or just really hungry they give me a lot of food for my money.

i go to school in NYC, and all the "famed" pizza spots i've tried havent been THAT good plus not many of them are close by.

Dominos is mad cheap, they deliver late, and when im drunk and dont feel like talking on the phone i can easily order online. and its not like the pizza tastes AWFUL, its just not as good. again, when im drunk or just really hungry they give me a lot of food for my money.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

sometimes your in th mood for bad pizza (not even pizza more like comfort food), it's dirt cheap compared to good pizza and they deliver late
I feel you, I'm the same with crappy bread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

sometimes your in th mood for bad pizza (not even pizza more like comfort food), it's dirt cheap compared to good pizza and they deliver late
I feel you, I'm the same with crappy bread
laugh.gif

Same as anywhere else, it's just convenience food.

wait does atlanta have a lock on the fried chicken game or some !#*%?

Same as anywhere else, it's just convenience food.

wait does atlanta have a lock on the fried chicken game or some !#*%?

dominos isnt "bad" but its more of a different style of pizza than the private owned stores. mom & pop pizzas have been going up in prices wayyyy too high these days, i wouldnt be surprised if they hit $3 a slice the next couple of years. so why wouldnt you get dominos especially if you have to feed a big crowd?

dominos isnt "bad" but its more of a different style of pizza than the private owned stores. mom & pop pizzas have been going up in prices wayyyy too high these days, i wouldnt be surprised if they hit $3 a slice the next couple of years. so why wouldnt you get dominos especially if you have to feed a big crowd?

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Maybe it's just me but if I'm feeding a big crowd, I'm going to want to serve my guests pizza that tastes good over pizza that's bland and cheap.  To each his own tho...

Mez, where u at in Queens?

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Maybe it's just me but if I'm feeding a big crowd, I'm going to want to serve my guests pizza that tastes good over pizza that's bland and cheap.  To each his own tho...

Mez, where u at in Queens?

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

DT43 what spots have you tried?
patstys and lombardis were supposed to be really good, idk ive been to others but i cant remember the names. basically places around Manhattan/Harlem.

im not saying the food was bad or anything.  but im just not that much of a pizza person so no pizza will really be that mindblowing to me.

Back
Top Bottom