If you live in NYC or Chicago, do you ever order Domino's pizza? If so, why?

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

DT43 what spots have you tried?
patstys and lombardis were supposed to be really good, idk ive been to others but i cant remember the names. basically places around Manhattan/Harlem.

im not saying the food was bad or anything.  but im just not that much of a pizza person so no pizza will really be that mindblowing to me.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

dominos isnt "bad" but its more of a different style of pizza than the private owned stores. mom & pop pizzas have been going up in prices wayyyy too high these days, i wouldnt be surprised if they hit $3 a slice the next couple of years. so why wouldnt you get dominos especially if you have to feed a big crowd?
Maybe it's just me but if I'm feeding a big crowd, I'm going to want to serve my guests pizza that tastes good over pizza that's bland and cheap.  To each his own tho...

Mez, where u at in Queens?
but if you wanted nice food why would you get pizza in the first place?

dominos isnt "bad" but its more of a different style of pizza than the private owned stores. mom & pop pizzas have been going up in prices wayyyy too high these days, i wouldnt be surprised if they hit $3 a slice the next couple of years. so why wouldnt you get dominos especially if you have to feed a big crowd?
Maybe it's just me but if I'm feeding a big crowd, I'm going to want to serve my guests pizza that tastes good over pizza that's bland and cheap.  To each his own tho...

Originally Posted by RawSheed

if you're in texas, why do you go to outback?

if you're in buffalo, why do you go to hooters?

if you're in maine or maryland, why do you get red lobster?

if you're in san diego, why do you order taco bell?

if you're in philly, why do you get subway? sorry that was horrible

feel free to add cause I need to hit up all these places aside from my hometown
indifferent.gif
at these, and
roll.gif
at the KFC one.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

if you're in texas, why do you go to outback?

if you're in buffalo, why do you go to hooters?

if you're in maine or maryland, why do you get red lobster?

if you're in san diego, why do you order taco bell?

if you're in philly, why do you get subway? sorry that was horrible

feel free to add cause I need to hit up all these places aside from my hometown
indifferent.gif
at these, and
roll.gif
at the KFC one.

Originally Posted by DT43

If I have people over at my crib and we do happen to want to order a pizza while watching a game/fight/etc., I would order a good pizza over something that's bland and cheap.  I dunno where you got confused with what I said. 

Originally Posted by DT43

If I have people over at my crib and we do happen to want to order a pizza while watching a game/fight/etc., I would order a good pizza over something that's bland and cheap.  I dunno where you got confused with what I said. 

Yep I thought about this when I was visiting NYC and would see a Dominos. The place was empty, I felt bad for them 
laugh.gif

Yep I thought about this when I was visiting NYC and would see a Dominos. The place was empty, I felt bad for them 
laugh.gif

I live in NYC and order Papa Johns/Dominos for a few reasons: not wanting to leave my place, coupons and deals can get me a whole pizza for the price of two slices (quite a few places are 3.50+ for a slice with a topping or two) in some instances, a lot of the pizza joints let their pizza sit out all day (if it's not a busy day) and it looks/tastes like garbage. And Domino's Cheesy Bread >

I live in NYC and order Papa Johns/Dominos for a few reasons: not wanting to leave my place, coupons and deals can get me a whole pizza for the price of two slices (quite a few places are 3.50+ for a slice with a topping or two) in some instances, a lot of the pizza joints let their pizza sit out all day (if it's not a busy day) and it looks/tastes like garbage. And Domino's Cheesy Bread >

I hate Dominos Pizza. 
IMO Pizza Hut is better, but when I order Pizza I prefer Chicago Deep Dish Pizza just cause it tastes better (I'm from NY)

I hate Dominos Pizza. 
IMO Pizza Hut is better, but when I order Pizza I prefer Chicago Deep Dish Pizza just cause it tastes better (I'm from NY)

Back
Top Bottom