If you live in NYC or Chicago, do you ever order Domino's pizza? If so, why?

No need to turn this into a pizza war between NYC awesomeness and the Chicago deep dish, but let's talk about Domino's for a second.  I think we can all agree that some of the best pizza in the world is found in these two cities.  That being said, you can still find Domino's pizza chains scattered about.  If you have good options for food, what's the rationale behind ordering a pie from Domino's?  And if you live in BK and have ever ordered the Domino's "BK Style" Pizza, commit that.  

No need to turn this into a pizza war between NYC awesomeness and the Chicago deep dish, but let's talk about Domino's for a second.  I think we can all agree that some of the best pizza in the world is found in these two cities.  That being said, you can still find Domino's pizza chains scattered about.  If you have good options for food, what's the rationale behind ordering a pie from Domino's?  And if you live in BK and have ever ordered the Domino's "BK Style" Pizza, commit that.  

They got the deals. Where else can I order 6 large 5-topping pizzas for $60? I ordered that @%* after a game of football last week.

They got the deals. Where else can I order 6 large 5-topping pizzas for $60? I ordered that @%* after a game of football last week.

I don't care too much for NY style pizza. Everybody always tells me which one is the best and none of them are ever that great. Granted they are better than Domino's
laugh.gif
, but I've had a lot of pizza from a lot of different spots and I still like Ledo's pizza better than any I've had in New York or Italy.

I don't care too much for NY style pizza. Everybody always tells me which one is the best and none of them are ever that great. Granted they are better than Domino's
laugh.gif
, but I've had a lot of pizza from a lot of different spots and I still like Ledo's pizza better than any I've had in New York or Italy.

My way of thinking is this, domino's & papa johns isn't pizza, it's snack food. If I'm in the mood for pizza, domino's will not be ordered. Domino's is in the mix for their cheesy bread & wings, and when it's past midnight and no1 else is delivering.

My way of thinking is this, domino's & papa johns isn't pizza, it's snack food. If I'm in the mood for pizza, domino's will not be ordered. Domino's is in the mix for their cheesy bread & wings, and when it's past midnight and no1 else is delivering.

Been in chicago my whole life, always get dominoes and pizza hut
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cause its cheaper and close for one. I have both within 5minutes, the other stores (some close but they suck) are at least 20minutes
ohwell.gif

Been in chicago my whole life, always get dominoes and pizza hut
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cause its cheaper and close for one. I have both within 5minutes, the other stores (some close but they suck) are at least 20minutes
ohwell.gif

if you're in texas, why do you go to outback?

if you're in buffalo, why do you go to hooters?

if you're in maine or maryland, why do you get red lobster?

if you're in san diego, why do you order taco bell?

if you're in philly, why do you get subway? sorry that was horrible

feel free to add cause I need to hit up all these places aside from my hometown

if you're in texas, why do you go to outback?

if you're in buffalo, why do you go to hooters?

if you're in maine or maryland, why do you get red lobster?

if you're in san diego, why do you order taco bell?

if you're in philly, why do you get subway? sorry that was horrible

feel free to add cause I need to hit up all these places aside from my hometown

Back
Top Bottom