If you opened an establishment what would you sell and what would u name the place?

But if there are only appetizers and no main entrees, wouldn't that mean you no longer have appetizers?

Parking space for people to park. Ultimate hustle in big cities like NYC.

Little to no need to maintain anything. Only need to hire few people or can make it fully automated

Last edited:

Little to no need to maintain anything. Only need to hire few people or can make it fully automated
A lot of people have been telling me about this, definitely promising.

I always think about the parking lot hustle every 

time I'm downtown Chi.  It's definitely a money maker,

but the possibility of finding an affordable lot in a big

city where it's profitable seems slim to none.  

I'd open up a clothing spot called FlexStuntBall and sell stuff like Bape, Supreme, Balmain, PRPS, Nike, Jordan, Starter, Mitchell & Ness and other fashionable brands.

I'd open some barber shops too.

Last edited:
I'd open up a clothing spot and sell stuff like Bape, Supreme, Balmain, PRPS, Nike, Jordan, Starter, Mitchell & Ness and other fashionable brands.

Would be unprecedented to carry all of those labels. Difficult to land a lot of those accounts from what I hear.

**** it's hard to land a Nike rep lol from what I was told unless ur putting up big bucks your gonna be selling famous footwear Nikes

Last edited:
After cooking for around 15 people over the holidays I'm now convinced I'm good enough to make food that people would pay to eat.

Withholding the name for copyright reasons.

S
Troys D

Nothing but food starting with the letter D
Strongest SN to post ratio ever recorded

But ive actually been thinking about it and i would love to set up a $1 pizza joint. Srs....i know dudes in times square NY must be caking and rent is prolly thru the roof...would only need to set up shop in a really busy neighborhood...or by a big transportation hub..

Naming my restaurant (such a difficult word to spell) "The Napkin"

Gonna have 3 types of napkins.

-the cloth napkin that we wrap the silverware.
-regular folded napkins.
-roll of napkins on the end of each table.

I hate having to ask or wait for napkins. the hell am i gonna do with that flimsy as piece of paper that you use to wrap the silverware?

havent thought about the food... just the napkins

:smokin

There is an app you can pull out and request a dude on a scooter to come out and park your car for you out in SF. I wanna sign up for this job just to smash peoples' cars. :lol:

Last edited:
I'd call it Rufiooooo's

& sell food that looked like what the Lost Boys was munching on in Hook :pimp:

Yamb Depot

Eat yams, look at yambs, maybe get some yambs :nerd: The menu would be very exotic, with every dish being served with yams in it somehow. Every waitress/dancer would have to be dressed like the 70's with big hoop earrings #soul

Imma do like Hooters, but do the opposite. Instead of big breasted women I'm going to hire women with fat azzes and call it Donkeys.

Back
Top Bottom