If you were on a double date and your girl's friend run's into a problem, what you gon do?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I'd find the nearest police officer, and give a statement. That snitch life
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd run around the corner, take my shirt off, then come running in, break through the pack of goons and start stomping out the boyfriend. The goons would be like "what the hell???" and I'd start screaming at the boyfriend about how he smashed my mom then I'd drag him around the corner and tell the goons I was going to knock him out then they could have him.

As soon as we make it out of sight I'll talk some sense into him, tell him I just saved his life and we'd run out the back door.

I'd run around the corner, take my shirt off, then come running in, break through the pack of goons and start stomping out the boyfriend. The goons would be like "what the hell???" and I'd start screaming at the boyfriend about how he smashed my mom then I'd drag him around the corner and tell the goons I was going to knock him out then they could have him.

As soon as we make it out of sight I'll talk some sense into him, tell him I just saved his life and we'd run out the back door.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

im finding a weapon like a chair and waving it around and yelling like a mad man no harm will come
if one rushes me they getting a chair to the face then the others could get me but i bet you none of them
will take the chair in the face to get an advantage

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just seeing this in my head was funny

roll.gif
that's actually a good idea

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

im finding a weapon like a chair and waving it around and yelling like a mad man no harm will come
if one rushes me they getting a chair to the face then the others could get me but i bet you none of them
will take the chair in the face to get an advantage

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just seeing this in my head was funny

roll.gif
that's actually a good idea

laugh.gif

i'd try and break it up, but i'm not jumping in about to get my @#$ whooped for something i had no real part in.

i'd try and break it up, but i'm not jumping in about to get my @#$ whooped for something i had no real part in.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Be like "yo, chill" from like 15 ft away.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
seriously, though I'm not getting beat up for some dude I just met.  My face already has scars on it from falling down earlier in the year, not trying to look like seal for a little respect
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Be like "yo, chill" from like 15 ft away.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
seriously, though I'm not getting beat up for some dude I just met.  My face already has scars on it from falling down earlier in the year, not trying to look like seal for a little respect
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom