If you were on your death bed, about a week left, what TV show would you want to watch

Originally Posted by do work son

entourage%281%29.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And for your enjoyment...

sloan-10-1024.jpg

Honestly I don't know I would be too stressed out knowing that each second might be my last probably be listening to music with my close 1's around me

Honestly I don't know I would be too stressed out knowing that each second might be my last probably be listening to music with my close 1's around me

Originally Posted by gORJESS

Lol thats a tough one. But I think I would rather listen to music then watch a show.
This.

Back to the question... MARTIN.

Originally Posted by gORJESS

Lol thats a tough one. But I think I would rather listen to music then watch a show.
This.

Back to the question... MARTIN.

Well if I only had a week left I would choose House of Pain or Meet the Browns. Both seem interminable.

Well if I only had a week left I would choose House of Pain or Meet the Browns. Both seem interminable.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by dland24

entourage%281%29.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sloan-10-1024.jpg
By far one of my top 5 fav shows on TV right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad there's only one season left
frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

how to make it in america better have the lifespan entourage did. i love the way season 1 went and im patiently waiting season 2

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by dland24

entourage%281%29.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sloan-10-1024.jpg
By far one of my top 5 fav shows on TV right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad there's only one season left
frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

how to make it in america better have the lifespan entourage did. i love the way season 1 went and im patiently waiting season 2

^^ i used to watch boy meets world and smart guy every day after school. i've probably seen every episode of both shows. good look
pimp.gif

^^ i used to watch boy meets world and smart guy every day after school. i've probably seen every episode of both shows. good look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Entire show: Arrested Development (hilarious)
One episode: LOST final episode (would be fitting)

Took the words right of my mouth. It would be nice to go out just as that last episode of Lost ended. It would put me right at ease knowing it's all over.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Entire show: Arrested Development (hilarious)
One episode: LOST final episode (would be fitting)

Took the words right of my mouth. It would be nice to go out just as that last episode of Lost ended. It would put me right at ease knowing it's all over.

Back
Top Bottom