If you were to die this moment right now.

wow am i on oprahtalk.com? first off why even put that suicide part in there second what can a good email do to stop someone from doing that?

My collection would go to my two brothers.  But throw the concord XI's in my casket before they put me underground!

My collection would go to my two brothers.  But throw the concord XI's in my casket before they put me underground!

Some people do have that many shoes where it would be a problem if someone was to pass I know I got hella kicks but I think they would just sit in the room that they are in

Some people do have that many shoes where it would be a problem if someone was to pass I know I got hella kicks but I think they would just sit in the room that they are in

I would wanna be buried with my favorite pair and the rest my parents would keep in remembrance of me.

I would wanna be buried with my favorite pair and the rest my parents would keep in remembrance of me.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

wow am i on oprahtalk.com? first off why even put that suicide part in there second what can a good email do to stop someone from doing that?
Words can be very powerful/meaningful, how do you think the industry of Psychologists thrive? How many instances in recent year have you heard of a kid committing suicide from being badgered whether in school, online through a social network etc.. Words can be felt and not just heard!

Bottom line is, you never know what you may be able to do for someone, regardless of whether it be in person, online, a best friend or family member or even a complete stranger. There is no harm in trying to help, and more harm for not trying or caring at all. No Oprah here, but I know someone I knew very well who committed suicide, so it's heart felt to read something like that bro.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Words can be very powerful/meaningful, how do you think the industry of Psychologists thrive? How many instances in recent year have you heard of a kid committing suicide from being badgered whether in school, online through a social network etc.. Words can be felt and not just heard!

Bottom line is, you never know what you may be able to do for someone, regardless of whether it be in person, online, a best friend or family member or even a complete stranger. There is no harm in trying to help, and more harm for not trying or caring at all. No Oprah here, but I know someone I knew very well who committed suicide, so it's heart felt to read something like that bro.

Back
Top Bottom