If you were to die this moment right now.

To my little brother, and probably a couple pairs to my one friend who's constantly asking to buy my kicks ahah.

To my little brother, and probably a couple pairs to my one friend who's constantly asking to buy my kicks ahah.

I would want to be burried in a DS pair of one of my fav's. Do you think it would be ok if I used saran wrap on them to prevent them from yellowing while I was wearing them since I would have them on 24/7? Maybe I will just have them lay next to me so they stay DS 

I would want to be burried in a DS pair of one of my fav's. Do you think it would be ok if I used saran wrap on them to prevent them from yellowing while I was wearing them since I would have them on 24/7? Maybe I will just have them lay next to me so they stay DS 

But the question is....If you wear a deadstock pair for the first time when you are dead.....are they still deadstock?

/corny joke

Really though Id leave my kicks to my wife and have her keep the ones that were important to me like my DMP VI/XI and my Eggplant Foams. The rest would be given to my son.

But the question is....If you wear a deadstock pair for the first time when you are dead.....are they still deadstock?

/corny joke

Really though Id leave my kicks to my wife and have her keep the ones that were important to me like my DMP VI/XI and my Eggplant Foams. The rest would be given to my son.

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

/corny joke

roll.gif
roll.gif
lol! Umm idk. Good one tho!

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

/corny joke

roll.gif
roll.gif
lol! Umm idk. Good one tho!

Originally Posted by Izzysuarez

I would have girl sell every single last shoe cuz I dont want anyone to have it.
you dont want anybody to have your sneaks but you want her to sell em....if they gone be sold then somebody is going to have them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Izzysuarez

I would have girl sell every single last shoe cuz I dont want anyone to have it.
you dont want anybody to have your sneaks but you want her to sell em....if they gone be sold then somebody is going to have them.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom