If you were to die this moment right now.

If I were to die now, my shoes would be in the trash.

My bro would probabaly bury me in the carmines, but yeah the rest at the landfill

If I were to die now, my shoes would be in the trash.

My bro would probabaly bury me in the carmines, but yeah the rest at the landfill

I actually thought about this last week before going to bed cuz i've recently had numerous
thoughts of suicide.

But i was really depressed and thought about what would happen to my shoe collection
if i kicked the proverbial bucket (i know, how selfish, but it seriously was the first thing
that popped up in my head during thoughts of my entry to the afterlife).

The only rightful home for my shoes, since i don't have any male siblings or relatives with
feet as large as mines (or if they do, none are shoe freaks like me).

With that said... i'd have momma donate it to charity.

Give the kids an opportunity to shine with some flashy shoes... cuz not a many kids have
priveledge to rock the sneaks i did growing up.

My philanthropy isn't what i'd like it to be... so perhaps my charitible donation would leave
a smile or two.

I actually thought about this last week before going to bed cuz i've recently had numerous
thoughts of suicide.

But i was really depressed and thought about what would happen to my shoe collection
if i kicked the proverbial bucket (i know, how selfish, but it seriously was the first thing
that popped up in my head during thoughts of my entry to the afterlife).

The only rightful home for my shoes, since i don't have any male siblings or relatives with
feet as large as mines (or if they do, none are shoe freaks like me).

With that said... i'd have momma donate it to charity.

Give the kids an opportunity to shine with some flashy shoes... cuz not a many kids have
priveledge to rock the sneaks i did growing up.

My philanthropy isn't what i'd like it to be... so perhaps my charitible donation would leave
a smile or two.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

my little bro
Yep.  He gets to un'ds a really nice pair I've been saving.
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom