If your dating a girl for 2 weeks hit the mega millions would you cut her a share?

Hell to the No, that dont mean nothing, if i aint see the girl naked then im definitley not giving her nothing .

Originally Posted by Avenue35

Originally Posted by Hiram408

hell no. maybe cop her some lingerie
devil.gif
thats about it
^ got that right!
devil.gif

known her for 2 weeks....uhhh no way in hell....
might take her to dinner and get her something nice...
but im not giving her a cut..
id prolly even see someone else cuz she would prolly just
stay in it for the money..and id wanna start with someone
new who didnt know i had all that money...so i kno she wouldnt
be gold diggin

she better be giving that extra box and maybe ill break her off a nice meal or some clothes

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I dunno how ya'll are saying you wouldn't tell your girl... most Mega Million jackpot winners are on the news
Truth. Or at least your name is put in the newspapers.

I'd drop her and get me a shallow, plastic enhanced hottie that just loves me for my money and will do ANYTHING pappi says.......
devil.gif

i wouldnt even tell her i won

exactly...I wouldnt even tell my friends for a while. I have an elaborate scheme when it comes to my big win.

You get six months to cash in your ticket in CA. More than enough time to grow out your hair and beard as well as change your name. Go cash in your ticket atthe HQ and get some temp prosthetics done for the public meeting. Then, cut your hair, shave your beard and chill for a while until things blow over...changeyour name back and go enjoy life with no harassing calls and mail!

I watched that lotto winners show on TLC and one guy said he gets 10,000 letters a week or something plus phone calls to his residence from people asking formoney. I definitely do not need that.

Unless you just get a lawyer to make the win private (which I heard was hard or not able to be done? something like that)

I wouldn't let her know because I'm not out to simp like that. However, she would probably get some nice, thoughtful gifts but nothing like a house orcar.

Nah. But I might keep her around so that she can be my mini-slave in "hope" that I might give her a cut......

And then she'll realize that day will never come once I cut her off.

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Hell no, maybe a dress and some lingerie, but I'm definitely not giving her money a share of my money that early in the relationship.

Back
Top Bottom