If your dating a girl for 2 weeks hit the mega millions would you cut her a share?

first off i would even tell her 2 weeks yall crazy !!!! my girl of 6 yrs i probably wouldnt tell her lol!!!
roll.gif
not untill i got all the money in the rightspots first Ie split with fam, investments, saving acc, etc etc ....

but back on topic for op naw chick for 2 weeks.... id give her at least 6 months to see how she acts to than i could react

You are trippin on some major stuff man. That question should not even be on niketalk. Since you won money you should find an even richer girl to add onto thewinnings. Yadididi

I wouldn't give her anything or buy her anything. At the most I would take her out on a more expensive date but that's it.

Originally Posted by boxer

smh.gif

crank, what's got you on the chi ill tip?

edit: who are you? this guy?

BEN+CRAB.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if i liked her like that.

possibly
yeah same.. but id have to be been goin out with her for sometime! but 2wks HELL NO!!
but if it was a future wifey then yeah sure

Yeah I'd probably give her like 5gs or something just because I would probably be in a reeeeeeeeeally good mood.

HELL NO! What kind of question is this?! If anything, I think it would be fun to see her trying her hardest to act like she doesnt care while kissing your #@@at the same time!
laugh.gif

50million? i mite give her 1 mill...i mean come on now i have 50 million. ill jus give her a mil n cut her off prolly lol. im jus a nice guy.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

hell no....but i would keep her around if she doesnt respond in a gold digging type of way when she finds out
yup, this is what i would do...you know she wasn't originally attracted to the money, so she is at least decent...

my thoughts exactly. i wouldn't break her off with dough, but i wouldn't ditch her right away. i'd stay on the look out tho, you know how themmoney hungry broads can get.
laugh.gif

I dunno how ya'll are saying you wouldn't tell your girl... most Mega Million jackpot winners are on the news

Back
Top Bottom