If your dating a girl for 2 weeks hit the mega millions would you cut her a share?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I wouldn't cry if she died why would I share 50 million with her.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

i wouldnt even tell her i won

exactly...I wouldnt even tell my friends for a while. I have an elaborate scheme when it comes to my big win.

You get six months to cash in your ticket in CA. More than enough time to grow out your hair and beard as well as change your name. Go cash in your ticket at the HQ and get some temp prosthetics done for the public meeting. Then, cut your hair, shave your beard and chill for a while until things blow over...change your name back and go enjoy life with no harassing calls and mail!

I watched that lotto winners show on TLC and one guy said he gets 10,000 letters a week or something plus phone calls to his residence from people asking for money. I definitely do not need that.

Unless you just get a lawyer to make the win private (which I heard was hard or not able to be done? something like that)

It's not that serious....change your number and move.

2 weeks? it would all depend on how she act when i tell her i won. if she act like a gold digger, she getting deaded quick. but if she acting cool about it, iwouldnt buy her stuff right away, but a couple months down the road id buy her stuff once she start showing her worth

Back
Top Bottom