If your girlfriend went to a bachelor party..

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Huhmmm girl younger than thirty with a boyfriend in another state at a bachelor party with a group of dudes and strippers and alcohol with her supposed " best friend" that she has met in her adult life and only known for a year and a half......... yea o.p. everything sounds incredibly kosher because we all know guys definitely invite girls they aren't attracted to out to bachelor parties, hotels and breakfast in the morning. Oh and since your girls sexual needs are being met by you living thousands of miles away I'm sure she behaved herself.
wink.gif
Champ you gotta do better.

as usual.. dat real talk has been issued
Ouch
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Life is so raw

peace

Let me chime in here..
my story is similar but in this case i was dating a chick for a year and let her go to her senior prom without me as her date...

we broke up a year later after countless migraines and headaches. btw i think that thread i made about it is still around

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

frown.gif
 I wanna hear a followup! 
frown.gif

We haven't talked much all week.   I'll give you a follow-up when there is a difinitive decision.   She's not a bad person just made an inconsiderate choice of staying out all night.  As I mentioned earlier, that is the issue more than the fact that she went to a bachelor party.  

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

frown.gif
 I wanna hear a followup! 
frown.gif

We haven't talked much all week.   I'll give you a follow-up when there is a difinitive decision.   She's not a bad person just made an inconsiderate choice of staying out all night.  As I mentioned earlier, that is the issue more than the fact that she went to a bachelor party.  

Not trying to pile on.. but if she isnt blowing up your phone ever hour on the hour.. she's dealing with that "personal misery" time, in some manner.  Noone likes to be hurt, and women especially usually feel alone and try to constant reach out to the one closest to them(their current sign. other) when they are hurt, or have hurt. 

Hence, there must be a reason shes not feeling alone..

Originally Posted by Phen0m

frown.gif
 I wanna hear a followup! 
frown.gif

Not trying to pile on.. but if she isnt blowing up your phone ever hour on the hour.. she's dealing with that "personal misery" time, in some manner.  Noone likes to be hurt, and women especially usually feel alone and try to constant reach out to the one closest to them(their current sign. other) when they are hurt, or have hurt. 

Hence, there must be a reason shes not feeling alone..

She's trying to talk but she been told she can have her space.  

she apologizing with words
yet she made her move and went ..with actions
actions speak louder than words .....just end it buddy ...not worth it.....if she did this once......you know she will do it again

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Shorty in there looking like bosh

45kiw.jpg

Before they went to breakfast.
lmao dat real exfoliatingmask
laugh.gif
op ima leave this hear

OP, she got them yambs seasoned. She's apologizing and all this other stuff because she knows that she was wrong.

Originally Posted by Zierra28

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Oh, it was a set plan alright, not saying she set it, but someone did, most likely the "best friend". I'm sorry op but there are just so many circumstances which imply that something happened (something being she hooked up with "best friend"). You'll never know for sure, but this is gonna be in the back of your mind bothering you for a while. You either let it go and let this thought in the back of your head consume your relationship, or you confront the issue now.
truth.

Not angry.  It's the net. At the end of the day, don't know and therefore don't care about you.  The hostility is coming from your end.  I was correct: not judging you for your grammar.  Any judgments I've made have been based on your disrespectful comments, cause there's never a reason to disrespect someone because they disagree w/u but that's whatevs.  If you wana be angry, and raise your BP, be my guest. 
laugh.gif
  The most critical folks always seem to bring the least to the table.  
Your like a walking cliche
laugh.gif
but spoken like a true burger.  ME? bringing the least to the table?  GO re-read this thread and anything you've ever posted on NT.  Guaranteed I've brought more to the table than anything you've done with your paltry existence.  You yourself said that you can do anything you want to do with your life, so me disrespecting your opinions is just that.  You can try and sound all cool and calm but you salty as *#+*.

here you go, hope you enjoy.

laugh.gif
   Dude, you couldn't matter less to me.  This is making my hour LOL.  Naw, but seriously let OP have his thread back.  I was trying to give him the story from the perspective of someone who's experienced some of this first hand from the other side, but whatevs.  Doesn't sound like he should stay w/chick anyway, because the trust has been compromised, and once that happens, it's pretty much a wrap. 
salty *+$ girls always trying to get the last word, not with me sweetheart.  when you go to parties and someone asks you your name you should be like "bond....vagabond"
laugh.gif

My discussions with you were really meant to tear you down and the nonsense you were spewing for the benefit of OP.  If your gonna give some dumb advice that OP's predicament is just chalked up as insecurity you need to reassess your vagabond ways.  People think that all insecurity is unwarranted.  It's wishful thinking is what it is as sad as that is to say, and trust i'm very sad to say that. 

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, i'm gonna take a page out of your cliche notebook and say that.  In OP's case it's better that he gather all the info now rather than just letting it slide and something goes awry in the future...by then you've wasted the most precious thing you have, time.

Not everything is worth fighting about, and we all take ourselves much too seriously at times when we don't need to but in a relationship if the other person is not willing to build something substantial with you and is pretending that delving into risky situations is nothing and they can apologize for it later....then really, what's the point?

truth.

Your like a walking cliche
laugh.gif
but spoken like a true burger.  ME? bringing the least to the table?  GO re-read this thread and anything you've ever posted on NT.  Guaranteed I've brought more to the table than anything you've done with your paltry existence.  You yourself said that you can do anything you want to do with your life, so me disrespecting your opinions is just that.  You can try and sound all cool and calm but you salty as *#+*.

here you go, hope you enjoy.

laugh.gif
   Dude, you couldn't matter less to me.  This is making my hour LOL.  Naw, but seriously let OP have his thread back.  I was trying to give him the story from the perspective of someone who's experienced some of this first hand from the other side, but whatevs.  Doesn't sound like he should stay w/chick anyway, because the trust has been compromised, and once that happens, it's pretty much a wrap. 
salty *+$ girls always trying to get the last word, not with me sweetheart.  when you go to parties and someone asks you your name you should be like "bond....vagabond"
laugh.gif

My discussions with you were really meant to tear you down and the nonsense you were spewing for the benefit of OP.  If your gonna give some dumb advice that OP's predicament is just chalked up as insecurity you need to reassess your vagabond ways.  People think that all insecurity is unwarranted.  It's wishful thinking is what it is as sad as that is to say, and trust i'm very sad to say that. 

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, i'm gonna take a page out of your cliche notebook and say that.  In OP's case it's better that he gather all the info now rather than just letting it slide and something goes awry in the future...by then you've wasted the most precious thing you have, time.

Not everything is worth fighting about, and we all take ourselves much too seriously at times when we don't need to but in a relationship if the other person is not willing to build something substantial with you and is pretending that delving into risky situations is nothing and they can apologize for it later....then really, what's the point?
Now, now... no need to argue. 
smile.gif
  Everyone is entitled to their opinion as everyone's persepectives are different in all situations.  Which is why I made this thread in the 1st place.  I wanted unbias opinions/thoughts from people who don't know myself or my significant other.  Male and female minds work/think so very differently, it's in part why relationships are so damn hard.   I appreciate all the input.  Even the gifs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now, now... no need to argue. 
smile.gif
  Everyone is entitled to their opinion as everyone's persepectives are different in all situations.  Which is why I made this thread in the 1st place.  I wanted unbias opinions/thoughts from people who don't know myself or my significant other.  Male and female minds work/think so very differently, it's in part why relationships are so damn hard.   I appreciate all the input.  Even the gifs
laugh.gif

in all honesty man glad u was atleast able to get a laugh out of all this, women love to make standards then break them aint nuffin ever gonna change that and aint nuffin to stress bout 

Back
Top Bottom