If your pops was cheating on your moms...

Originally Posted by mistahjoe

ask pops first. Then ask him how much he willing to pay to keep that from moms. j/k.

get the facts first! 3 phones? dayem he balling.
Dude makes good money though, he works on Wall Street for Chase.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

what if mom cheated on dad first?
Exactly. You might not know as much as you think...so just keep it moving.

You don't wanna punch for father over suttin you're not completely sure about.

My parents for one don't talk to me about their !*%$. So I have no right to intervene all up in they business.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

YO! real talk my dad took me on date with his girlfriend to see New Jack City i was 5 didnt know he was cheating
smh.gif
... I was so young...
werddd, same here.

i would just think it was a "friend" ...
laugh.gif

My dad is bragging to me all the time how he smashed over 700 women all dimes in the past 10 years (and this is true).

Eventually he slips in how he railed his secretary back in the day in the work parking lot. And the time frame conflicted with the same time frame of hismarriage to my mother.

I threw a stone face at him and told him to shut his *+@+@@$ mouth with that @@#! in front of me.

Sorry to hear if its true, but if I found out at my present age, I would definitely confront him about it.

Besides wasn't there an NTer who has dealt with this before?

I was talking with one of my boys yesterday and he was telling us he knows his pops cheats. He was like, "This N_ be workin' mad random hours, one daycomin' home early, next day late and he has like three different cell phones. And the other day he asked me if I knew he was cheating, would I tell mymother?"

i'm dying @ this part though

but i'd tell my mother on the low

%$%!'s gonna be even worse once his mother finds out

and then finds out that he knew the entire time

she's prolly gon kick both their dumb %$%*! out

and marry tyson beckford

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by mistahjoe

ask pops first. Then ask him how much he willing to pay to keep that from moms. j/k.

get the facts first! 3 phones? dayem he balling.
Dude makes good money though, he works on Wall Street for Chase.

Blackmail.

Yea thats some messed up +!%...it would be hard on what to do until you are in that situation...but i would def have a conversation with my pops to find outwhats good or bad

R.I.P. Pops

Gotta tell my moms if that was in my situation

Glad my mom n pops are still going strong after 25 years

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

My dad is bragging to me all the time how he smashed over 700 women all dimes in the past 10 years (and this is true).

Eventually he slips in how he railed his secretary back in the day in the work parking lot. And the time frame conflicted with the same time frame of his marriage to my mother.

I threw a stone face at him and told him to shut his *+@+@@$ mouth with that @@#! in front of me.

lmao thats funny .. your dad rules

No snitching, but I'd son my own father in a heart beat... Same with mom. I can't get "between" a man and a women in their relationship,regardless of how much it affects me. But I can speak my peace about it.

Because I love my father and mother equally, I wouldn't hit my Pops.

I would smash his girlfriend though. Then, if he still wanted to be with her and cheat on my mother, go for it, it's used goods. And then, if he went back,then I'd kick his %+*.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

No snitching, but I'd son my own father in a heart beat... Same with mom. I can't get "between" a man and a women in their relationship, regardless of how much it affects me. But I can speak my peace about it.
How we have a no snitching policy in our own family though? If your ops caught wifey cheating on you best know he'd tell you. Whats thedifference there? I think I would because I am not going to just let my Mother get played. I'd give my pops the ultimatum and be like either you tell orI do.

No snitching, but I'd son my own father in a heart beat... Same with mom. I can't get "between" a man and a women in their relationship, regardless of how much it affects me. But I can speak my peace about it.

Exactly.

Been through this as a yungin....more than once.

Talk to your pops first. Gauge him out man to man. Let him know how you feel. If hes being an #!+%##+..then you might want to speak to your moms after verycareful consideration. I wouldn't recommend it though.

Eventhough your mom might seem like an angel to you...she is still human. You never know what is going on between your two parents when you're not around.

If you can.....STAY OUT OF YOUR PARENTS RELATIONSHIP.

Once you get involved both parties are going to harbor some type of feeling toward you for their rest of their lives.

After I confronted my dad my whole perspective on him and life as a man changed. It was one of the best things I have ever done in my life. Me and my fatherbecame real tight and my parents are still together til this day. 25 years in June.

http://www.youtube.com/v/u-BQ14aJxLQ&hl=en&fs=1

Joe Bonnano...you and me sound a lot alike fam. September, 80's baby here too.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Exactly....
Exactly...

I like my mother more than my father so if they were still together and I found out I would tell her before saying anything else. I'd rather they befriends and/or enemies, broken up, and far away from each other(like now) than together and fighting all the time giving me migraines.
I def. wouldn't want to be holding in some secret knowing he having sexual relations with some other female giving out kisses and fake I love you's and@+!+. Naw...I'm Good.

But that wouldn't be a problem anyway.

Honestly, I don't know if I could restrain myself from punching/
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
my Dad up... I got anger problems, especially when It involves my Dad...
smh.gif

I would definitely never keep it secret tho.

Back
Top Bottom