If you're BLACK and in your 20's.. STAY OUT OF HARLEM!!!

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

I was in Harlem when Obama won the election, most white college kids I've ever seen past the 80's 
laugh.gif
, but also the most disgusting display of ignorance from African-Americans
banging Jeezy "My President is Black" on repeat...Tell random white people "We run %*+# now", dancing on top of paper stations and garbage cans. It was a good night, but you could
tell the "natives" from those of us "enjoying the festivities"...I lived in Williamsburg.
Nobody really "thugs" anymore in NYC...it's played out an corny

Harlem is generally safe especially around the John Jay area very diverse.

NYC has calm down a lot over the past 5 years but crime has never been a fad son, where do you stay? The south Bronx is still grimy
Werd.. I feel you on that but overall, although there's till crime around it has calmed down in the past 5 years or so. I currently live in Providence but originally from South Bronx, I actually feel safer in NYC now than here in Providence.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I was in Harlem when Obama won the election, most white college kids I've ever seen past the 80's 
laugh.gif
, but also the most disgusting display of ignorance from African-Americans
banging Jeezy "My President is Black" on repeat...Tell random white people "We run %*+# now", dancing on top of paper stations and garbage cans. It was a good night, but you could
tell the "natives" from those of us "enjoying the festivities"...I lived in Williamsburg.

NYC has calm down a lot over the past 5 years but crime has never been a fad son, where do you stay? The south Bronx is still grimy
Werd.. I feel you on that but overall, although there's till crime around it has calmed down in the past 5 years or so. I currently live in Providence but originally from South Bronx, I actually feel safer in NYC now than here in Providence.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

I bet you they won't be around in the next 5 years. On another note my son is on WSHH getting beat by the police on Broadway Junction smh.
Looked like they both deserved that.

Dudes never wanna calm down and cooperate
Yo I can't agree with you more. This situation is going to continuously bite my +!!%$+ in the %++. On the rock can't even post bail n %%#%.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

I bet you they won't be around in the next 5 years. On another note my son is on WSHH getting beat by the police on Broadway Junction smh.
Looked like they both deserved that.

Dudes never wanna calm down and cooperate
Yo I can't agree with you more. This situation is going to continuously bite my +!!%$+ in the %++. On the rock can't even post bail n %%#%.

Ill tell you what, if da Republicans start cuttin entitlement programs

Next year expect da same type of violence to occur more frequently.

Ill tell you what, if da Republicans start cuttin entitlement programs

Next year expect da same type of violence to occur more frequently.

Damn, always thought Fresh Product was a white dude.

Feel sorry for old dude but he about to go out like old dude in New Jack City tho.
pimp.gif

Damn, always thought Fresh Product was a white dude.

Feel sorry for old dude but he about to go out like old dude in New Jack City tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif
, but also the most disgusting display of ignorance from African-Americans banging Jeezy "My President is Black" on repeat...Tell random white people "We run %*+# now", dancing on top of paper stations and garbage cans. It was a good night, but you could

roll.gif
Damn I love being black
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.. we just need to stop with the violence
30t6p3b.gif

I had this on repeat to.... but Im not black
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, but also the most disgusting display of ignorance from African-Americans banging Jeezy "My President is Black" on repeat...Tell random white people "We run %*+# now", dancing on top of paper stations and garbage cans. It was a good night, but you could

roll.gif
Damn I love being black
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I had this on repeat to.... but Im not black
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Damn I love being black
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this was everywhere that evening

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Damn I love being black
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this was everywhere that evening

Back