Ight....whos the BETTER Dancer Vol. I got a million on my mans

indifferent.gif

O got the celeb dance game on lock. but the media is trying to make Chris Brown out to be the next Michael Jackson. Specially on those award shows, dude bitingMJ's whole routine.

This is only extra funny cuz of those Bow Wow vids
laugh.gif
but O really gotmoves, Chris Brown to tall n he dont come up to par. This knowledge is from accidently watching You Got Served and the 1st part of Stomp the Yard. I dontremember much of their vids back in the days when I use to still see what vids were gettin played on BET

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

indifferent.gif

O got the celeb dance game on lock. but the media is trying to make Chris Brown out to be the next Michael Jackson. Specially on those award shows, dude biting MJ's whole routine.

lies

I don't think Chris got enough experience, so I gotta give to O. That said, Chris ain't no pushover either.

Threadstater why don't you leave that to your girl to decide that.....SMH...Your next thread is probably going to be who has better dimples...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^ You must not be getting what you want outta life.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
foreal though who is this peasant, son stay being biter. Duke's life on E

.:waits for him to post my pic:.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^ You must not be getting what you want outta life.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
foreal though who is this peasant, son stay being biter. Duke's life on E

.:waits for him to post my pic:.
roll.gif
@ his life being on E....cold blooded

At the moment Omarion is the more well rounded and overall better dancer. The thing is though I feel like Omarion has reached his peak (nh*5) while Chris Brownseems to have unlimited potential. I think CB will eventually be a better dancer than O.

yall seen homie chris brown new video.....i gotta give it to him...while O is nice on the dancing tip...he does too much stuff standing still with his hands...

Real talk: O can make up a better dance routine so his performance is better. At a club i gotta go wit yung man brown. I seen him at a club once he was gettinit in

chris brown does dances and spin moves O cant do. and overall who is a better performer? c.b. ALL DAY. not to mention the age difference.

huh...i say chris brown is better
chris brown choreo is crazy
omarion is like a step down

Omarion holds it down better routine, better freestyles (which I've seen him kill in person) and over all style. Chris needs to get rid of that krumpincrap then maybe he'd be on par with Omari. He'll probably get better as he matures.

Chris Brown isnt as fluent as O. He's good but he looks a lil rough when he dances. And he doesn't mix krump in to well.

Threadstater why don't you leave that to your girl to decide that.....SMH...Your next thread is probably going to be who has better dimples...
laugh.gif

Dude tryina gaffle Stinkmeaner's entire persona.

I used to think Chris... but I gotta go ahead and give it to O.

Dude is a major problem on the dance tip, and his choreography is way cleaner than Chris'.

Omarion's performance of "O" @ the BET Awards blew me away with his choreography. Crazy
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom