ijapino's Air Jordan Collection....constantly growing!

eek.gif

major props bro

those vi's look dope
smokin.gif

i wish i could get some P.E.'s with my name on em
laugh.gif

everyone nailed it....you have your own pair of PE Jordans....crazy....glad to see sole collector takes care of those who are avidly involved in the shoe gameand help keep their magazine going.....and like you said who would've known the value of the 6's would be so high...the customized ones look prettysick anyway

ijapino,

much respect homey. You're a jordan fan to the fullest and those kvn vi's customs again. I still remember the stir you caused when you first postedthem. Thank you sharing and posting your collection.

<>

This is a crazy nice collection... I wouldn't call that a simple collection...
I usually don't really like custom sneakers, but those VI's are awesome. VI's are one of my favorites especially the blacks, but this job worthruining a classic.... Really!

Absolutely amazing!
eek.gif
Thanks for taking the time to update yourcollection pics; I certainly know how much time and effort it takes to get a project like that accomplished! ijapino is an OG in this hobby of ours, a trueclass act who deserves nothing but respect.

Thanks again!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

are you kidding? as modest as you make your collection out to be its damn insane! dope stuff and thanks for sharing.

btw.not sure if this question was asked but...what about your nike/misc collection? or just strictly AJs?

smokin.gif

---
mod/admins posting collections is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom