ijapino's Air Jordan Collection....constantly growing!

Cory!

Great stuff of course as I said a few weeks ago. The depth of the collection, the multiples you have and most of all the appreciation of wearing them all iswhat makes it so great.

For those of you who want to know more about Cory and his personal story -- he'll be featured in the next SC as the Focus:Collector and much of hiscollection will be featured as well...obviously for what you're viewing in this thread!

Amazing stuff man. Thanks for sharing. Makes me sad when I look at my collection after that though lol

wow tell me u actually rock em except the early 90s joints. u can't possibly have all that for show.

those XIX SE's are CRACK
pimp.gif
just curious, what does ijapino mean or represent?

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

just curious, what does ijapino mean or represent?

Irish-Japanese-Filipino. My ethnic backgrounds all rolled into one.

WOW AMAZING collection..i'm in aw of you..where do you keep all ur shoes? in a garage lol?

That's basically what my collection looks like, except you have waaayyy more shoes and they're all in waaaayyy better condition. Beautiful collection. I can't imagine the amount of time, effort, and money you have put into it. Simply amazing.

no hate or disrespect to anyone elses collection on here, but this is prob the only collection post I've looked though multiple tyimes, and prob will continue to do so in the future....

simply amazing!

no hate or disrespect to anyone elses collection on here, but this is prob the only collection post I've looked though multiple tyimes, and prob will continue to do so in the future....
simply amazing!
[COLOR=#red]turn on the lights!! Im looking too lol[/COLOR]

To this day this is still the greatest collection I've ever seen. Whenever I need to show someone about what real collecting looks like this is the thread I link them too.

Great collection! What I don't understand is why do you need multiples of pairs? You will NEVER get to the point where 1 of your pairs is that beat if your consistently rotating them.

1st pic of your 1s, bottom left. Those 85s? I've looked at this thread many times, and I'm always amazed. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom