IL Woman Found Dead in TX Jail vol. #WhatHappenedToSandraBland

Anything is possible man.  They altered the videos.. the cop was caught str8 up lying to his superiors.. homegirl mug is her on the floor.. nothing makes sense.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but you guys seriously believe a bunch of county jail guards got together, murdered an inmate, and then staged an elaborate cover up? Black or white that sounds ridiculous. Stuff like that does not happen. Too many loose ends. Somebody would have told.

We're dealing with a group of people who casually bend the law in their own favor, and you really think that scenario sounds ridiculous? I don't know whether this is true or not, but there has always been cover ups and smear campaigns when it comes to the justice system, it's just that in 2015, we can see them coming to light more.

Damb don lemon just got into it wit sum chick on cnn lol

I think hes white again

Come on dog if thats real put that in a spoiler thats mad disrespectful to her and her family

People so quick to play online detective they dont have the decency to respect the dead and their family

Would you love for people to be posting pics of your dead mother or relative? Smh

Last edited:
I'm not going to go back and read each page, but when did they start letting jail cells keep trash bag liners in the cell. A cell is a sterile environment, so what trash is being thrown away? I don't get any of it.

Alright, she had marijuana in her system, who has ever died because of mj? No one that I ever heard of. I haven't even known people to become violent on mj, so that won't go very far.

Red nose = blood flow = heart still beating = not dead
Nose also looks flared and lips tensed. And c'mon with that photoshop of the eyes closed. This stupid **** is deterring from the issue.
Yeah, that entire dead mugshot conspiracy sounds stupid to me, but a lot of people are talking about it on social media.

To me, the most likely scenarios are that she either killed herself in jail or they killed her by accident and are trying to cover it up. Either way, the arrest and the way the officer treated her had a lot to do with it. So whether it was suicide or not, it's unacceptable, especially over a simple traffic violation.

Last edited:
I REALLY don't want to believe that she's dead in the mugshot...but everytime I look at it I get this chill. It ain't no regular mugshot. I've seen many mugshots before and I never felt like that. Something ain't right.

Before I even read about the possibility of her being dead in the mugshot, when I first saw the picture I was like why does this look so weird. Was she posing? It looks like her hand is on her hip or outstretched from the angle and I know that would not fly. And why is her nostrils so big? And why does it look like she's pressed all the way against the wall..,then I read about that theory and was totally taken back. I didn't want to believe that because it is extremely eerie and frustrating. No equality for blacks. They will do whatever they want and feed us any tailored ********. This is 2015. What the hell is going on?! Smh

I'm sorry but you guys seriously believe a bunch of county jail guards got together, murdered an inmate, and then staged an elaborate cover up? Black or white that sounds ridiculous. Stuff like that does not happen. Too many loose ends. Somebody would have told.
Are you that ignorant?

Why am I not hearing anything happening to the cop? From his mistreatment and abuse of her to lying in his report, all that should be addressed.

Really hope there's some justice for her. I doubt it will happen though. We already know how this will play out :smh:

What I want to know is, what will history books say about all of this 50 years from now? Will it bring up all of these unnecessary murders against the black community? Will it talk about race relations in 2015? We need to make sure this stuff never goes away.
if black people dont build their economy soon, we will become a permanent underclass 50 years from now..:frown:

True but to answer his question. The history books will say whatever they want it to say. Look at them now in regards to slavery, hell some of em even go as far as to say that the slaves enjoyed slavery and didn't want it to end.

But you're right we have to build our economy. I don't see how areas could in the past w/ limited resources and we can't with ample resources.

When I worked at Lowe's some guy tried telling me that slaves didn't want slavery to end because it wasn't that bad for them. I couldn't help but laughing in his face and then he got mad and called me ignorant. :lol:

I REALLY don't want to believe that she's dead in the mugshot...but everytime I look at it I get this chill. It ain't no regular mugshot. I've seen many mugshots before and I never felt like that. Something ain't right.

Yea, this is how I felt when I saw it.

Why am I not hearing anything happening to the cop? From his mistreatment and abuse of her to lying in his report, all that should be addressed.
Cop was doing his job. Use the term job loosely

Cop is probably on paid leave. :smh:

Not bashing, but once again, you see all these, "Pray, Pray. That is all you can do" comments on Social Media. What has prayer done thus far? "We" have been praying for 400 years. Where the hell has that gotten us? I don't say that to be disrespectful but at what point do you stop using the, "I will let God handle it" card? I just don't get it man.

God hasn't looked out for us man yet we still call to him when stuff like this happens. All-powerful right? Well do something magical to put an end to all of this madness man. Or should we wait for him to work in "mysterious ways."

Last edited:
How can young children look at all of this happening and honestly believe "God" gives a damn about us? Keep telling people to wish/hope/have faith that there will be brighter days. At what point are we able to cash those hope chips in? We have 400 years" worth of, "There will be brighter days."

Smartest thing they ever did was to make us slaves to the damn bible because that simply makes us docile to the point where we don't even believe it is our battle to handle. Someone, give me one reason why a little black child shouldn't LOGICALLY believe that God doesn't give a damn about black lives.

Aight' I'm done man

How can young children look at all of this happening and honestly believe "God" gives a damn about us? Keep telling people to wish/hope/have faith that there will be brighter days. At what point are we able to cash those hope chips in? We have 400 years" worth of, "There will be brighter days."

Smartest thing they ever did was to make us slaves to the damn bible because that simply makes us docile to the point where we don't even believe it is our battle to handle. Someone, give me one reason why a little black child shouldn't LOGICALLY believe that God doesn't give a damn about black lives.

Aight' I'm done man
I'm black, speak for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom