IL Woman Found Dead in TX Jail vol. #WhatHappenedToSandraBland

I REALLY don't want to believe that she's dead in the mugshot...but everytime I look at it I get this chill. It ain't no regular mugshot. I've seen many mugshots before and I never felt like that. Something ain't right.

How many of yall have ever looked a recently deseased person in the eyes?

I just dont see it...

Before people were saying she was dead in the "mugshot" I was curious about it because it didn't have the usual height markings in the background. What about profile shots? Isn't that a part of it too, to get shots from the left side and right side? Where are those pics?

It is so frustrating because it doesn't make any sense. She was brought into the jail alive, because she called her sister asking for the bail money. So she somehow died between the time she made that phone call and when they found her. Her bail was only like $5bills and change, she wasn't expected to stay there for an undetermined amount of time so why would that be enough to kill her spirits? Also from the extended dash cam video, she was letting the cop know that she was going to handle this entire situation in court.

From what we've been told about her, she knows her rights, and is very outspoken against misdeeds of corrupt cops. I can assume that she would be using her time in that jail cell planning her next move against that entire police station upon her release. Racking up the violations committed against her to use in her lawsuit. None of this makes sense. I really don't understand why there isn't complete footage of her being brought into the prison to the moment her body is discovered. They said they checked on her every hour, is there footage to corroborate that?

:smh: at all of this, hiring scared, insecure, immature, racist little boys and giving them a badge and a gun

Last edited:
being black and knowing the law =.. gods will show you..

Adjustment.. Just chill.. bond out.. get free than talk mad anti WS **** like Dame Dash's interview or like Muhamad Ali.. Or MJ trash talking on court.

CKnqY-8WIAAuOxO.jpg:large

Twitter is honestly the most reliable news source around. If you are following credible people.

Guess yal will wait for CNN to tell you what happened 
eyes.gif

What about her epilepsy? Was this ever factored into her cause of death? That hanging scenario seems utterly ridiculous. Also if you look at the jail video, before they open her cell, two officers bent down to look inside. I would take that to mean she was lying on the floor. The footage shows ems going into the cell but leaving without her. Maybe that is when they took the "mugshot"?

Twitter is honestly the most reliable news source around. If you are following credible people.

Guess yal will wait for CNN to tell you what happened 
eyes.gif
Love twitter because its just raw and uncut.. (AZ - Doe Or Die)...

He's not supposed to be out there, he had no real reason to pull here over or arrest her.

Are we at least gonna get a involuntary manslaughter charge for the cop?

He's not supposed to be out there, he had no real reason to pull here over or arrest her.

Are we at least gonna get a involuntary manslaughter charge for the cop?
when cop or leo or human god is in a sentence.. we usually know the answer.

CNN says Autopsy indicates suicide.

Of course they just want this to go away.
Lynch us in the streets to killing us in the shadows.
:smh:

I'm sorry but you guys seriously believe a bunch of county jail guards got together, murdered an inmate, and then staged an elaborate cover up? Black or white that sounds ridiculous. Stuff like that does not happen. Too many loose ends. Somebody would have told.

Back
Top Bottom