IL Woman Found Dead in TX Jail vol. #WhatHappenedToSandraBland

Add me to the group who thinks she is already dead and laying on the ground in her mugshot. Look at the floor in the video. The left side of his face is hanging, you can see up her nose entirely and her braids are all hanging back.

huh? The pic above?

Last edited:
Add me to the group who thinks she is already dead and laying on the ground in her mugshot. Look at the floor in the video. The left side of his face is hanging, you can see up her nose entirely and her braids are all hanging back.
people are saying she's dead in her mugshot?! what the hell?

what video are you talking about
comparison of the mugshot "walls"
damn but that isn't enough

View media item 1641394

comparison of the mugshot "walls"

Dreads, Nose & Weird Face gave me reason to entertain this possibility.

But it's good we now have another mugshot to compare.

This could be solved quick I'm sure they have security cameras throughout the bookings and ****, we need to see that footage to see if they are dragging her around.

But they will probably find a good excuse for that smh.

Totally ****** up if true. Based on things that have already happened with other officers, I would not be surprised. They've made it too easy to believe things like this.

and we know this because?

Im not using IG or twitter for a reference to anything.

Last edited:
She was there for 3 days tho...mugshot is taken early.

Its so ****** up why she was pulled over.

Cop is def responsible for her death.

and we know this because?

Im not using IG or twitter for a reference to anything.
I don't know.

Im not saying I dont believe shes dead(I dont see any brains hanging out) or anything but dont walk into that trap.

Everybody is going to rally behind it without research, then itll come out that they're not in the same jail and everyone look stupid.

I mean im not dismissing anything at this point but thats a hellova accusation.

Last edited:

CKh6M-gUEAAK_EY.jpg:large
dope

There's something off putting about plastering her face over a document that considered her to only be 3/5 of a person at one point in time.

True but to answer his question. The history books will say whatever they want it to say. Look at them now in regards to slavery, hell some of em even go as far as to say that the slaves enjoyed slavery and didn't want it to end.

But you're right we have to build our economy. I don't see how areas could in the past w/ limited resources and we can't with ample resources.
heres the difference.... back then we were limited to practice group economics.. now with integration we give our money to everyone else under the false ilusion that others do the same with our businesses..
the beginning of the end of Black Wall Street....

Once we were allowed to patronize stores outside of our own, we pretty much abandoned the black owned stores. 

No. That's not what happened at all. To understand what happened to Black Wall Street, you have to study the period immediately following the Civil War (Reconstruction) and how the policies set into place as a response to emancipation affected black people at the time.

Institutions like Freedmans Bank (chartered by the good 'ole US Government) were initially creates to help the influx of emancipated people by helping them establish savings and financial strength. By all means it was a great success for that time period...until Henry Cooke and his friends purposefully drained the bank by approving unsecured loans and making terrible business decisions that just so happened to benefit Cooke's associates. Even Congress said that he and others should be indicted....but nothing happened. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedman's_Savings_Bank This series of events caused a great deal of black people to lose what was literally their life savings, and has continued to perpetuate distrust of banks in urban communities today.

Because of this and as a response to the incoming Jim Crow laws, places like Tulsa/Black Wall Street built their own institutions and they were, again, very successful. Poor whites took notice of black peoples' power to build up their communities and grew resentful, as they had been sold illusions of grandeur by politicians of the time that had not been realized. While the Tusla Riot(s) are the biggest example of this, well to do black communities across the nation were targeted and attacked in a similar fashion by the klan and other disgruntled/poor whites.

Our communities were destroyed, both physically due to the amount of people killed and buildings destroyed, and also financially, as the cost of damages bankrupted any business that wasn't already burned to the ground.

So, while it is technically correct that black people have continued to shop at stores owned by those outside of their communities following the end of jim crow, its not exactly because they abandoned black businesses. A large section of the black economy had been destroyed before they had a chance to shop there -- don't forget that blacks could not get jobs because of unions that systematically barred them from gainful employment. Blacks often had little choice but to shop outside of their communities once we were able to rejoin the workforce on a large scale - the shops within our communities had already become targets and were being destroyed/bankrupted.

There's something off putting about plastering her face over a document that considered her to only be 3/5 of a person at one point in time.

True but to answer his question. The history books will say whatever they want it to say. Look at them now in regards to slavery, hell some of em even go as far as to say that the slaves enjoyed slavery and didn't want it to end.

But you're right we have to build our economy. I don't see how areas could in the past w/ limited resources and we can't with ample resources.
heres the difference.... back then we were limited to practice group economics.. now with integration we give our money to everyone else under the false ilusion that others do the same with our businesses..
the beginning of the end of Black Wall Street....

Once we were allowed to patronize stores outside of our own, we pretty much abandoned the black owned stores. 
No. That's not what happened at all. To understand what happened to Black Wall Street, you have to study the period immediately following the Civil War (Reconstruction) and how the policies set into place as a response to emancipation affected black people at the time.

Institutions like Freedmans Bank (chartered by the good 'ole US Government) were initially creates to help the influx of emancipated people by helping them establish savings and financial strength. By all means it was a great success for that time period...until Henry Cooke and his friends purposefully drained the bank by approving unsecured loans and making terrible business decisions that just so happened to benefit Cooke's associates. Even Congress said that he and others should be indicted....but nothing happened. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedman's_Savings_Bank This series of events caused a great deal of black people to lose what was literally their life savings, and has continued to perpetuate distrust of banks in urban communities today.

Because of this and as a response to the incoming Jim Crow laws, places like Tulsa/Black Wall Street built their own institutions and they were, again, very successful. Poor whites took notice of black peoples' power to build up their communities and grew resentful, as they had been sold illusions of grandeur by politicians of the time that had not been realized. While the Tusla Riot(s) are the biggest example of this, well to do black communities across the nation were targeted and attacked in a similar fashion by the klan and other disgruntled/poor whites.

Our communities were destroyed, both physically due to the amount of people killed and buildings destroyed, and also financially, as the cost of damages bankrupted any business that wasn't already burned to the ground.

So, while it is technically correct that black people have continued to shop at stores owned by those outside of their communities following the end of jim crow, its not exactly because they abandoned black businesses. A large section of the black economy had been destroyed before they had a chance to shop there -- don't forget that blacks could not get jobs because of unions that systematically barred them from gainful employment. Blacks often had little choice but to shop outside of their communities once we were able to rejoin the workforce on a large scale - the shops within our communities had already become targets and were being destroyed/bankrupted.
Dude has been on a roll with the A1 post lol.

Learned something from this. +Rep

Last edited:
The history books will omit or skim over this similar to how they do now with slavery and the civil rights movement. White guilt will never allow them to own up to their mistakes and wrong doing to the black community.

"The president is black so we're all equal" is the mindset of most whites I encounter.

Totally ****** up if true. Based on things that have already happened with other officers, I would not be surprised. They've made it too easy to believe things like this.
Bingo

We need (unedited) video from the jail to be released. That would put all of this to rest and we will know exactly what happened.

integration ended black wallstreet? 

community was destroyed 40 something years before integration

white folks destroyed black communities in Wilmington, NC and to this day black communities down there is still in shambles 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom