Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by bijald0331

What Guru is talking about is just a side of it.

There's a very elite group of individuals and families who run everything. Is there an occult side to it? Yes, very much so. But for the most part it's a bunch of rich !@%*+*$% who can do whatever they want on demand.

+#!@ an Illuminati or an NWO, there doesn't need to be a label. There are people who run EVERYTHING and just want to control as much as they can. I don't see why people don't grasp a concept like this. It's not a conspiracy, it's a fact. When there's group of families that runs a bank that funds our country as well as others, can make paper money and give it a value at their own will, whenever they want, however they want... no audits, no investigations, no limits... someone should see a problem with this.

But most people are too concerned with new episodes of Jersey Shore and the latest celeb gossip because that's what they choose to feed us. That and chemically enhanced and treated foods that cause cancer and diabetes. The news isn't even news anymore. Food can barely be considered food.

It's not too late to make a change. France just caught on, maybe Americans will catch on soon too.
�

^I already know all that and believe it. I've said it multiple times on here �
Spoiler [+]

I agree with the illusion sentiment but I believe the small ruling class is like a reed in the wind (Carlin reference). They sway to all the things that happen and make moves to take advantage of it. I'm sure they didn't expect 9/11 but figured out how to take advantage of it very quickly (oil, weapons industry, etc.). They win no matter what but events dictate how they will win, because that makes it easier. We have the illusion of choice. We pick the President but it doesn't matter. They let us consent and dissent to prolong the illusion that are acts matter on the grandest scale. Our actions make something happen but do not change the world. It's the basic principles of sustaining a hegemonic structure. There is still a reality present but that reality is manipulated for the grandest gains. I just think if I was in their position, it's too much work to put all this together when they are already in a power structure in which gains are happening no matter what. Again, reed in the wind.
. And? Nothing I can do. Nothing Barack can do. All you can focus on is the reality in front of you. Issues that you bring up... do they affect you?�
I'd say cancer causing, genetically altered foods and limitations of free speech do affect me. There will be no defeatist attitude from me at any point.

There's not much that a few individual people can do on their own, but like I said, France is getting it right. Greece has been working at it. Those people are trying to set off a revolution and fix things for their country and for their futures, but it seems like people here really just want to lay down and let things happen.

I like that you pointed out the illusion of choice that we have here though. A lot of people don't seem to realize that the average person really has no power. If someone more "powerful" wants their will done, it will be done. Florida voters know how that goes.

And yes I believe there are certain people and groups pulling the strings on TV networks. Why wouldn't they when most Americans spend their time sitting in front of a tv? Many parents treat their tv as a baby sitter.

This is just an example. Do not take this as me being anti Semitic, I get that thrown at me a lot whenever I mention Israeli power.
eyes.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/265123
I'm more with Huxley than Orwell. 
Greece isn't doing to hot for itself right now. 
eyes.gif

Greece isn't doing to hot for itself right now.�
eyes.gif
Good man. I'm not surprised that thread didn't get many replies though
laugh.gif
but that comic is on point.

And about Greece... eh you gotta start somewhere. The population there started to realize that the problem was within their government, and they want it fixed by any means necessary. That's how revolutions go.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

And about Greece... eh you gotta start somewhere. The population there started to realize that the problem was within their government, and they want it fixed by any means necessary. That's how revolutions go.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

no they do not. 

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

no they do not. 

There's a very elite group of individuals and families who run everything. Is there an occult side to it? Yes, very much so. But for the most part it's a bunch of rich !@%*+*$% who can do whatever they want on demand.

+#!@ an Illuminati or an NWO, there doesn't need to be a label. There are people who run EVERYTHING and just want to control as much as they can. I don't see why people don't grasp a concept like this. It's not a conspiracy, it's a fact. When there's group of families that runs a bank that funds our country as well as others, can make paper money and give it a value at their own will, whenever they want, however they want... no audits, no investigations, no limits... someone should see a problem with this.

But most people are too concerned with new episodes of Jersey Shore and the latest celeb gossip because that's what they choose to feed us. That and chemically enhanced and treated foods that cause cancer and diabetes. The news isn't even news anymore. Food can barely be considered food.

It's not too late to make a change. France just caught on, maybe Americans will catch on soon too.

What exactly has France done? And what do you think we can do to make that change?

What exactly has France done? And what do you think we can do to make that change?

Originally Posted by cartune

Guru saying exactly what I've been saying in the here and in the music forum
pimp.gif
True. But don't you see yourself as the problem? I mean if you agree with Guru why do you always bring up record sales and blame the artist? It's contradictory

pimp.gif
True. But don't you see yourself as the problem? I mean if you agree with Guru why do you always bring up record sales and blame the artist? It's contradictory

My issue with this illuminati %#+* is that most of the people worrying about which rapper belongs to whatever group barely have anything going on for themselves. And this is while oblivious to the fact that there's a select few actually running the show. They let themselves get distracted by trivial %#+*. They don't get that rappers are playing on stupid people's poor logic to get more publicity. I mean all you need now are some rhymes involving illuminati, a weird video and there you go. Simpletons will eat it up and you will gain buzz because of people talking about you. If 50 tyson made a video with weird imagery, people would claim he's illuminati
eyes.gif

My issue with this illuminati %#+* is that most of the people worrying about which rapper belongs to whatever group barely have anything going on for themselves. And this is while oblivious to the fact that there's a select few actually running the show. They let themselves get distracted by trivial %#+*. They don't get that rappers are playing on stupid people's poor logic to get more publicity. I mean all you need now are some rhymes involving illuminati, a weird video and there you go. Simpletons will eat it up and you will gain buzz because of people talking about you. If 50 tyson made a video with weird imagery, people would claim he's illuminati
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

no they do not. 
No they do not what? Revolutions don't begin with an uprising of the people?

And about France...

It's not being talked about heavily on our own news stations, but there is literally nation-wide protests going on in France right now over pension reform. Pension reform. A million plus people are protesting plans to change the minimum retirement age from 60 to 62.

People from workers at airports, refineries, postal services, public transportation, and even teachers are on strike right now throughout the country. This is apparently the biggest challenge to economic reform in European history. Half of the train services were cut, between 40 and 50% of their flights have been grounded, there's a fuel shortage happening. The government had to dip into fuel reserves just to meet demands.

This is what France is doing. If a million French people out of the population of 65+ million can protests, what could Americans achieve if less than 1/20th of our 310+ million all decided we wanted more say in what happens in OUR country?

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

no they do not. 

And about France...

It's not being talked about heavily on our own news stations, but there is literally nation-wide protests going on in France right now over pension reform. Pension reform. A million plus people are protesting plans to change the minimum retirement age from 60 to 62.

People from workers at airports, refineries, postal services, public transportation, and even teachers are on strike right now throughout the country. This is apparently the biggest challenge to economic reform in European history. Half of the train services were cut, between 40 and 50% of their flights have been grounded, there's a fuel shortage happening. The government had to dip into fuel reserves just to meet demands.

This is what France is doing. If a million French people out of the population of 65+ million can protests, what could Americans achieve if less than 1/20th of our 310+ million all decided we wanted more say in what happens in OUR country?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

pimp.gif
I really dont blame either side. Nobody is forcing these dudes to sign with a record label. They write in plain english how they are going to rape you on that paper. The only time a lot of these artists have a problem is when that advance runs dry and making music becomes a job. Which in part is their own fault. The brain of a businessman is so different from the brain of an artist. So when you got an Industry where Music & Business intertwine you get an interesting clash of interests. I was born with the brain of a businessman but I also have a passion for music even though Im not an artist. so yea I might contradict myself from time to time on the subject. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

pimp.gif
I really dont blame either side. Nobody is forcing these dudes to sign with a record label. They write in plain english how they are going to rape you on that paper. The only time a lot of these artists have a problem is when that advance runs dry and making music becomes a job. Which in part is their own fault. The brain of a businessman is so different from the brain of an artist. So when you got an Industry where Music & Business intertwine you get an interesting clash of interests. I was born with the brain of a businessman but I also have a passion for music even though Im not an artist. so yea I might contradict myself from time to time on the subject. 

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

no they do not. 
this is kind of stupid to argue about, but no they do not. People are swayed into revolutions just like they are influenced and deceived into accepting tyranny or failing governments. Call it a protest, worker's revolt instead. Its just semantics really. Thats interesting about what happening in France tho.
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

no they do not. 
this is kind of stupid to argue about, but no they do not. People are swayed into revolutions just like they are influenced and deceived into accepting tyranny or failing governments. Call it a protest, worker's revolt instead. Its just semantics really. Thats interesting about what happening in France tho.
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

no they do not. 

And about France...

oooooo You never heard of the Tea Party tho?

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

no they do not. 

And about France...

oooooo You never heard of the Tea Party tho?

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

no they do not. 
nerd.gif
I see what you're saying. And yeah the stuff in France is really intriguing to me. I'm wondering why it's not getting much coverage anywhere but RT and a select few other outlets.

And @%$@ the Tea Party. I know they're not all to be grouped together, but when a portion of this "movement" is charging $550 for convention tickets and paying Sarah Palin $100k to make an appearance, I'm not supporting it.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

no they do not. 
nerd.gif
I see what you're saying. And yeah the stuff in France is really intriguing to me. I'm wondering why it's not getting much coverage anywhere but RT and a select few other outlets.

And @%$@ the Tea Party. I know they're not all to be grouped together, but when a portion of this "movement" is charging $550 for convention tickets and paying Sarah Palin $100k to make an appearance, I'm not supporting it.

Back
Top Bottom