Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

Can any of the 'enlightened' NTers answer me this:

What good does it do you to know the truth? You guys pretend like you walk on higher ground than the rest of us 'ignorant' sheep. I mean you guys are on to these secret societies, you will not let them shackle you as they've done to the rest of us. Yet at the end of the day, your enlightened self alike myself (the sheep), ends up on a sneaker bord. Your 'enlightened,' yet you lead the same mediocre life that the rest of us do. So again I ask how does being 'enlightened,' serve any purpose to you?

Can any of the 'enlightened' NTers answer me this:

What good does it do you to know the truth? You guys pretend like you walk on higher ground than the rest of us 'ignorant' sheep. I mean you guys are on to these secret societies, you will not let them shackle you as they've done to the rest of us. Yet at the end of the day, your enlightened self alike myself (the sheep), ends up on a sneaker bord. Your 'enlightened,' yet you lead the same mediocre life that the rest of us do. So again I ask how does being 'enlightened,' serve any purpose to you?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by Noskey

Do the Illuminati and other various secret societies not already have power and money?
Stop saying Illuminati son. That's your 1st problem. 
Yes, nations have power and money, but if not carefully controlled, they don't. 

You dudes can't possibly think that anyone can just be President.
laugh.gif

this %$@+ aint a movie dog 

Do the Illuminati and other various secret societies not already have power and money?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

Word. Having charisma and influence =/= being in these secret societies/Illuminati. And since when are countries the secret societies?

I'm not gonna stop saying Illuminati
smile.gif
It's fun.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

Word. Having charisma and influence =/= being in these secret societies/Illuminati. And since when are countries the secret societies?

I'm not gonna stop saying Illuminati
smile.gif
It's fun.

Jay'z gets it. That's why he's playing along with this bull. These simple minded fools are falling for it left and right. It's too easy. On to the next.

Jay'z gets it. That's why he's playing along with this bull. These simple minded fools are falling for it left and right. It's too easy. On to the next.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Is this a worldwide thing or just an American thing?

I haven't heard @+@@ about it, apart from the threads I see but don't enter on here, I've not seen or heard anything.

*continues living a peaceful, conspiracy-less life in NZ*
grin.gif
Enjoy your earthquakes
smile.gif

Guru explains it best imo starts around 5:00 mark

if you disagree with that aspect of it idk what to tell you

I haven't heard @+@@ about it, apart from the threads I see but don't enter on here, I've not seen or heard anything.

grin.gif
Enjoy your earthquakes
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

grin.gif
Enjoy your earthquakes
smile.gif

�

Broke it down beautifully...

Originally Posted by Executive76

grin.gif
Enjoy your earthquakes
smile.gif

�

Broke it down beautifully...

^He isn't saying that's mind blowing though (unless that's what you wanted to show, that there isn't a conspiracy). People in are talking about stuff much greater than that or so I presume. He's just talking about business dynamics. Nothing more, nothing less.

^He isn't saying that's mind blowing though (unless that's what you wanted to show, that there isn't a conspiracy). People in are talking about stuff much greater than that or so I presume. He's just talking about business dynamics. Nothing more, nothing less.

What Guru is talking about is just a side of it.

There's a very elite group of individuals and families who run everything. Is there an occult side to it? Yes, very much so. But for the most part it's a bunch of rich !@%*+*$% who can do whatever they want on demand.

+#!@ an Illuminati or an NWO, there doesn't need to be a label. There are people who run EVERYTHING and just want to control as much as they can. I don't see why people don't grasp a concept like this. It's not a conspiracy, it's a fact. When there's group of families that runs a bank that funds our country as well as others, can make paper money and give it a value at their own will, whenever they want, however they want... no audits, no investigations, no limits... someone should see a problem with this.

But most people are too concerned with new episodes of Jersey Shore and the latest celeb gossip because that's what they choose to feed us. That and chemically enhanced and treated foods that cause cancer and diabetes. The news isn't even news anymore. Food can barely be considered food.

It's not too late to make a change. France just caught on, maybe Americans will catch on soon too.

There's a very elite group of individuals and families who run everything. Is there an occult side to it? Yes, very much so. But for the most part it's a bunch of rich !@%*+*$% who can do whatever they want on demand.

+#!@ an Illuminati or an NWO, there doesn't need to be a label. There are people who run EVERYTHING and just want to control as much as they can. I don't see why people don't grasp a concept like this. It's not a conspiracy, it's a fact. When there's group of families that runs a bank that funds our country as well as others, can make paper money and give it a value at their own will, whenever they want, however they want... no audits, no investigations, no limits... someone should see a problem with this.

But most people are too concerned with new episodes of Jersey Shore and the latest celeb gossip because that's what they choose to feed us. That and chemically enhanced and treated foods that cause cancer and diabetes. The news isn't even news anymore. Food can barely be considered food.

It's not too late to make a change. France just caught on, maybe Americans will catch on soon too.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

^I already know all that and believe it. I've said it multiple times on here  
Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by bijald0331

I agree with the illusion sentiment but I believe the small ruling class is like a reed in the wind (Carlin reference). They sway to all the things that happen and make moves to take advantage of it. I'm sure they didn't expect 9/11 but figured out how to take advantage of it very quickly (oil, weapons industry, etc.). They win no matter what but events dictate how they will win, because that makes it easier. We have the illusion of choice. We pick the President but it doesn't matter. They let us consent and dissent to prolong the illusion that are acts matter on the grandest scale. Our actions make something happen but do not change the world. It's the basic principles of sustaining a hegemonic structure. There is still a reality present but that reality is manipulated for the grandest gains. I just think if I was in their position, it's too much work to put all this together when they are already in a power structure in which gains are happening no matter what. Again, reed in the wind.
. And? Nothing I can do. Nothing Barack can do. All you can focus on is the reality in front of you. Stuff that they do... do they affect you? You really believe they are pulling the strings on a freaking TV network? Really?

Spoiler [+]

I agree with the illusion sentiment but I believe the small ruling class is like a reed in the wind (Carlin reference). They sway to all the things that happen and make moves to take advantage of it. I'm sure they didn't expect 9/11 but figured out how to take advantage of it very quickly (oil, weapons industry, etc.). They win no matter what but events dictate how they will win, because that makes it easier. We have the illusion of choice. We pick the President but it doesn't matter. They let us consent and dissent to prolong the illusion that are acts matter on the grandest scale. Our actions make something happen but do not change the world. It's the basic principles of sustaining a hegemonic structure. There is still a reality present but that reality is manipulated for the grandest gains. I just think if I was in their position, it's too much work to put all this together when they are already in a power structure in which gains are happening no matter what. Again, reed in the wind.
. And? Nothing I can do. Nothing Barack can do. All you can focus on is the reality in front of you. Stuff that they do... do they affect you? You really believe they are pulling the strings on a freaking TV network? Really?

Spoiler [+]

. And? Nothing I can do. Nothing Barack can do. All you can focus on is the reality in front of you. Issues that you bring up... do they affect you? 
I'd say cancer causing, genetically altered foods and limitations of free speech do affect me. There will be no defeatist attitude from me at any point.

There's not much that a few individual people can do on their own, but like I said, France is getting it right. Greece has been working at it. Those people are trying to set off a revolution and fix things for their country and for their futures, but it seems like people here really just want to lay down and let things happen.

I like that you pointed out the illusion of choice that we have here though. A lot of people don't seem to realize that the average person really has no power. If someone more "powerful" wants their will done, it will be done. Florida voters know how that goes.

And yes I believe there are certain people and groups pulling the strings on TV networks. Why wouldn't they when most Americans spend their time sitting in front of a tv? Many parents treat their tv as a baby sitter.

This is just an example. Do not take this as me being anti Semitic, I get that thrown at me a lot whenever I mention Israeli power.
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]

. And? Nothing I can do. Nothing Barack can do. All you can focus on is the reality in front of you. Issues that you bring up... do they affect you? 
I'd say cancer causing, genetically altered foods and limitations of free speech do affect me. There will be no defeatist attitude from me at any point.

There's not much that a few individual people can do on their own, but like I said, France is getting it right. Greece has been working at it. Those people are trying to set off a revolution and fix things for their country and for their futures, but it seems like people here really just want to lay down and let things happen.

I like that you pointed out the illusion of choice that we have here though. A lot of people don't seem to realize that the average person really has no power. If someone more "powerful" wants their will done, it will be done. Florida voters know how that goes.

And yes I believe there are certain people and groups pulling the strings on TV networks. Why wouldn't they when most Americans spend their time sitting in front of a tv? Many parents treat their tv as a baby sitter.

This is just an example. Do not take this as me being anti Semitic, I get that thrown at me a lot whenever I mention Israeli power.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Kong860

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

for a man that sold his soul to the devil and is a satanic follower, jayz does rock a lot of crosses and Jesus pieces.
thanks for bringing that up, wearing a jesus piece with diamonds or anything like that nas portraying christ when he was crucified is satanic, a traditional cross is satanic wen you look where it originated from. I dont get you people the only reason people know about satanism in the entertainment industry is because people expose it and when they do their always framed or killed why is that?
Example #1

Example #2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You non believers choose to believe that its not real. I've heard the best way to get away with something is to do it right in front of your face and thats exactly what their doing. 

what good is "knowing the truth" if all you're doing about it is (pretty much all you can do) complaining though?

IF everyone was educated about the situation i'm pretty sure this evil plot wouldn't be un-raveling in front of our faces thats just my opinion tho may sound like bs to alot of you but i really don't care. Think about this...thiers about 30% of us in here who believes in the Illuminati power of the world, the other 70% obviously dont believe in it SOME of you have legit reasons. For the most those of you who thinks it nonsense your excuse is that it sounds stupid and unrealistic...that's why their successful with their plan.
grin.gif
You can try to sound cool and apathetic as much as you want but as long as you're repeatedly posting about the Illuminati stuff in this thread you're proving you do care.
You're an idiot...i never said i didnt care read my post carefully smh
I'm sorry, what?  Did you not write the words "but I really don't care" as I bolded in your post?  get the hell outta here dude 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

for a man that sold his soul to the devil and is a satanic follower, jayz does rock a lot of crosses and Jesus pieces.
thanks for bringing that up, wearing a jesus piece with diamonds or anything like that nas portraying christ when he was crucified is satanic, a traditional cross is satanic wen you look where it originated from. I dont get you people the only reason people know about satanism in the entertainment industry is because people expose it and when they do their always framed or killed why is that?
Example #1

Example #2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You non believers choose to believe that its not real. I've heard the best way to get away with something is to do it right in front of your face and thats exactly what their doing. 

what good is "knowing the truth" if all you're doing about it is (pretty much all you can do) complaining though?

IF everyone was educated about the situation i'm pretty sure this evil plot wouldn't be un-raveling in front of our faces thats just my opinion tho may sound like bs to alot of you but i really don't care. Think about this...thiers about 30% of us in here who believes in the Illuminati power of the world, the other 70% obviously dont believe in it SOME of you have legit reasons. For the most those of you who thinks it nonsense your excuse is that it sounds stupid and unrealistic...that's why their successful with their plan.
grin.gif
You can try to sound cool and apathetic as much as you want but as long as you're repeatedly posting about the Illuminati stuff in this thread you're proving you do care.
You're an idiot...i never said i didnt care read my post carefully smh
I'm sorry, what?  Did you not write the words "but I really don't care" as I bolded in your post?  get the hell outta here dude 
laugh.gif

�

^I already know all that and believe it. I've said it multiple times on here �
Spoiler [+]

. And? Nothing I can do. Nothing Barack can do. All you can focus on is the reality in front of you. Issues that you bring up... do they affect you?�

eyes.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/265123
I'm more with Huxley than Orwell. 
Greece isn't doing to hot for itself right now. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom