Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

i am sick of all my dumb friends who never knew anything about anything talk about this nonsense. 

I find it unreal that all these stupid little kids think world domination is upon us because hand signs being thrown up.

btw, how does one go about selling their soul? Like who would i talk to and how do I rid my body of it?
grin.gif

Voodoo...Black Magic things of that nature.
Snoop sold his soul...
Listen to the lyrics
aleister.jpg

Please research this man, a lot of your favorite entertainers follow his books.
Watch this

As long as the Federal Reserve is unaccountable to the people, then a lot of this talk is warranted. I think the Masonry/Illuminati talk is the result of ignorance of who is really in control of the world's economic system. I'd rather sit and talk with an "Illuminati Clown" than someone who thinks a President can really make a difference when it's been historically shown that those who try to make a difference get shot, or at least shot at.

I mean call it what you want, but if you can't realize that the world is being played by things like the "oil crisis" where oil just HAD to go up for no real reason or the bailout bill that just HAD to be signed all of a sudden while Obama had the world by the balls in terms of popular appeal (He wasn't even president yet, but he sold it to the people), then I don't know what to say.

And are people really knocking others for "researching"? Like staying ignorant is the thing to do. Some people can just live under any system they are born into while others question it. Now there is a place to share the information without much resistance, so naturally, some folks are left confused with what to really think.

As long as the Federal Reserve is unaccountable to the people, then a lot of this talk is warranted. I think the Masonry/Illuminati talk is the result of ignorance of who is really in control of the world's economic system. I'd rather sit and talk with an "Illuminati Clown" than someone who thinks a President can really make a difference when it's been historically shown that those who try to make a difference get shot, or at least shot at.

I mean call it what you want, but if you can't realize that the world is being played by things like the "oil crisis" where oil just HAD to go up for no real reason or the bailout bill that just HAD to be signed all of a sudden while Obama had the world by the balls in terms of popular appeal (He wasn't even president yet, but he sold it to the people), then I don't know what to say.

And are people really knocking others for "researching"? Like staying ignorant is the thing to do. Some people can just live under any system they are born into while others question it. Now there is a place to share the information without much resistance, so naturally, some folks are left confused with what to really think.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

my thoughts exactly. 
Even if dudes are wrong, they are right in at least their attempt to pursue the truth. 

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

my thoughts exactly. 
Even if dudes are wrong, they are right in at least their attempt to pursue the truth. 

Is this a worldwide thing or just an American thing?

I haven't heard @+@@ about it, apart from the threads I see but don't enter on here, I've not seen or heard anything.

*continues living a peaceful, conspiracy-less life in NZ*
grin.gif

I haven't heard @+@@ about it, apart from the threads I see but don't enter on here, I've not seen or heard anything.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

grin.gif
American. And people in this country wonder why we're laughed at by others that are quickly overtaking us in terms of basic knowledge and school performance
30t6p3b.gif

*continues living a peaceful, conspiracy-less life in Oregon*
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

grin.gif
American. And people in this country wonder why we're laughed at by others that are quickly overtaking us in terms of basic knowledge and school performance
30t6p3b.gif

*continues living a peaceful, conspiracy-less life in Oregon*
glasses.gif

Nah, talks of the illuminati, moriah, roundtable etc are NOT just an American thing. It's important to realize that we are talking about energy dynamics and science that is incomprehensible to most people. The first basis of higher levels of material and mental subjugation is Magick. The influence of Aleister Crowley was rampant in the 20th century and he was well received in political and entertainment circles. Go to a book store and ask for a book by him entitled Magick and in it you will find legitimate ways to perform spells and complex examples of enlightened practices of mystery schools. What I love about the argument of people about this topic is that they base it in a physical realm when in actuality it is about the soul and the hearts of men. Selling the soul is not a literal act but a sacrifice of ones divinity for a secular purpose. Forces of .atter or "darkness" find sustainment and nourishment in the worship of the physical matter. We consciously perceive our world and deceiver our reality based upon our mental makeup. If I could plant a seed in your mind that births poisonous roots without you even being aware my goal is accomplished and the poison will run its course throughout other systems of your being. We have an immense amount of frequencies and energy coming to and from the body and we are conduits............ nvm this is niketalk.......... bottomline yes the illuminati is real and no they don't operate in a way most understand reality.

Nah, talks of the illuminati, moriah, roundtable etc are NOT just an American thing. It's important to realize that we are talking about energy dynamics and science that is incomprehensible to most people. The first basis of higher levels of material and mental subjugation is Magick. The influence of Aleister Crowley was rampant in the 20th century and he was well received in political and entertainment circles. Go to a book store and ask for a book by him entitled Magick and in it you will find legitimate ways to perform spells and complex examples of enlightened practices of mystery schools. What I love about the argument of people about this topic is that they base it in a physical realm when in actuality it is about the soul and the hearts of men. Selling the soul is not a literal act but a sacrifice of ones divinity for a secular purpose. Forces of .atter or "darkness" find sustainment and nourishment in the worship of the physical matter. We consciously perceive our world and deceiver our reality based upon our mental makeup. If I could plant a seed in your mind that births poisonous roots without you even being aware my goal is accomplished and the poison will run its course throughout other systems of your being. We have an immense amount of frequencies and energy coming to and from the body and we are conduits............ nvm this is niketalk.......... bottomline yes the illuminati is real and no they don't operate in a way most understand reality.

Okay, what does the Illuminati have to gain from our souls? Super strength? Extra knowledge? Or do they gain "something that most wouldnt understand because it's not our reality?"

Like Fox News, the propagators of Illuminati rumors seem like they're selling fear to profit on the scared, who are willing to believe this because they feel like they're preparing themselves for a future that is laughable to the rational.

Okay, what does the Illuminati have to gain from our souls? Super strength? Extra knowledge? Or do they gain "something that most wouldnt understand because it's not our reality?"

Like Fox News, the propagators of Illuminati rumors seem like they're selling fear to profit on the scared, who are willing to believe this because they feel like they're preparing themselves for a future that is laughable to the rational.

I didnt believe in it either at first, and thought the Jay-Z was all nonsense. But it is not, these people have sold their souls for money and fame.

Before the devil was kicked out of heaven he was in charge of music.

He is using music to convey he symbols and hidden messages to the masses. I suggest you guys vist theindustryexposed.com and vigilantcitizen.com, both sites contain articles and videos pointing out the oocult messages in todays music, and videos.

And if you dont feel like reading I suggest you take a listen to these two songs and pay attetion to the images in the videos (sorry I dont know how to embed videos)

http://www.youtube.com/wa...5xtDWt_Y&feature=related

I didnt believe in it either at first, and thought the Jay-Z was all nonsense. But it is not, these people have sold their souls for money and fame.

He is using music to convey he symbols and hidden messages to the masses. I suggest you guys vist theindustryexposed.com and vigilantcitizen.com, both sites contain articles and videos pointing out the oocult messages in todays music, and videos.

And if you dont feel like reading I suggest you take a listen to these two songs and pay attetion to the images in the videos (sorry I dont know how to embed videos)

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Long story short. Nahh

Long story short. Nahh

First, I believe none of this nonsense until I experience it first hand or it effects me in some way.

Second, is it possible that Jay-Z is talented and his talent made him a success. The same goes for anyone else who is a success. I get tired of blame placed on these "mystical forces".

First, I believe none of this nonsense until I experience it first hand or it effects me in some way.

Second, is it possible that Jay-Z is talented and his talent made him a success. The same goes for anyone else who is a success. I get tired of blame placed on these "mystical forces".

Originally Posted by juggy4805

What you dont know is, that it is affecting you, and ex Illuminist exposed that, there are hidden curses in the music that your are speaking on yourself. You dont think repeating over and over something like live fast die young is not going to have a negative effect. But I know in the end you guys are going to believe what you want, but atleast look in to it a little before you just write it off

What you dont know is, that it is affecting you, and ex Illuminist exposed that, there are hidden curses in the music that your are speaking on yourself. You dont think repeating over and over something like live fast die young is not going to have a negative effect. But I know in the end you guys are going to believe what you want, but atleast look in to it a little before you just write it off

You ever worked in the music industry or know anyone who actually has or are you just speculating? 
What curses are you talking about? Do you mean playing a song backwards at 66 BPM at 6:00? 

Do you know the actual process of making a song? 

What is an ex Illuminist? 

I live in reality. If a Rick Ross song can have that much impact in the world do you really believe these dudes would possess that power?

I hope you open your eyes eventually because you sound like an uneducated slave.  

Back
Top Bottom