I'm 18 and I Just Ma 1st Whip Vol. Who Tryna See Me In Tha STREETS, Though?

cherrypie

Banned
pimp.gif

Congrats man I'm looking for my first car but cant find a steady job to finance a car, but i will soon.

That was my first car. It was a '99 though. Great car. Nice pick up too. I beat a lot of people off the line :evil:

Iknowthatfeel

My first car when i was 16 was a 1992 Ford Tempo. I paid $900 for it. The thing had the automatic seatbelts that ran on the track when you open and closed the door :smokin

What color and sizes were the supreme blazers?

Tint the windows, put in a decent stereo with aux/usb capabilities. leave the rest stock

my first car was a 1994 taurus, nicknamed the green machine. bought it wit my own money for $750 from some dude in the neighborhood. that car lasted me through high school and damn near thru college. retired it in 2009

Nice commuter car for sure. My first car was a 92 Nissan NX on fake daytons :lol: I thought i was doing it.

Iknowthatfeel

My first car when i was 16 was a 1992 Ford Tempo. I paid $900 for it. The thing had the automatic seatbelts that ran on the track when you open and closed the door :smokin

The Tempo son :rofl:

I remember one time I got pulled over with the Tempo packed full of dudes... we just came back from playing ball. Driving back to around the way we get pulled over and the cop started being a power trip and wanted me to apologize for something that had no warrant. I refused to and he said fine I'm just going to give you a seat belt ticketl... I had the biggest grin on my face and he got tight about it.

Asked what I was smiling and thought was so funny because he's about to write me a ticket and I just told him go ahead... I'll see him in court and he says oh yeah why is that I said because the seat belts are automatic... and some dudes that were with me started laughing but trying to hold it in. His fellow officers said I was being a smart ***, and then he said if I don't apologize he's going to write up a bunch of tickets. I was tight as hell, but I swallowed my pride and took the L. He straight sexually molested me when he was searching me though bro... no lie he was grabbing and pulling and all that |I one of the worst experiences of my life.

I always hoped and wished he would die slow or died in 9/11 and his family would suffer for what he did to me, but I never saw him back after that incident.

MAN WHAT?!

I'm still whipping a '99 Taurus with over 175,000 on it. AC still works too. Nothing special but it gets me where I need to be.Salvage title and all.(I totaled it in 08)

Saving for a new ride, hopefully gonna get one around Christmas.

Congrats. :pimp:

Good deal, They probably got tired of it. :lol:

I have a Nissan Altima or Maxima (not sure which one) sitting outside that I got basically for free, It's been there for about 1 or 2 years, I already lost the keys to it. Don't want it and don't need it. The car stays open, Not sure but I think it has the title's in there, Someone could come and steal the car if they wanted to. I don't give a ****. :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom