I'm 30 and I still surf NT.

Nothing wrong with it OP, I'll be 30 in May and will keep on with it. I have been on since summer 2000. I love NT!

30+ checking in....Wow, I have been browsing the site for 10 years.  I would also like to add to the list of the representing NTers with the following: job, home owner, wifey, and kid.  My last pick ups were 2 pairs of random Converse and some Clarks at the sale rack in Nordstrom and the last pair of basketball shoes were Kobe V's Del Sol's at the Clearance Outlet store..

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by donjuan513

We use to rely on what Eastbay gave us, there was no internet when we we started doing this.

Couldn't wait for my Eastbay to come in, it was like the Bible for current shoes....Also, the feeling of actually going to Footlocker and seeing the newest Jordan for the first time is something that you can never experience now because of the internet.   
Yep.  And you lined up for shoes before school.

I'm 30, got a wife and a kid on the way.  Even if I'm just lurking, I ain't going nowhere. 

Nobody should feel bad for being on here.  This is a great place to have a conversation about current events or random thoughts and get more perspective than just your small group of friends.

been on since 2001.
2 screen names.
I lurk like hell tho.
frown.gif

Im 28, been lurking since 01, made an account in 05.....

I feel that the trends and slang start and end with nike talk....Its a GREAT way of being in the news!

28, second acct, been on for 7 years not leaving anytime soon. Sneakers, sports, music and general. NT has it all.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Made 31 last month.
Been here over 10 years now.
No kids.
No GF.
Bunch of sHoes tho.
As long as NT is around there's money that can be made.

I LOVE THIS PLACE.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom