Im addicted to the grind and im obsessed with success, outside of that I find life boring. Suggestio

Outside of chasing, accomplishing and having goals in life, living is pretty much boring. Of course this is just my perspective because I'm not into anything really other than chasing my dreams and my family isn't extremely close and the only people that I've ever really been close to are either dead or out of my life, everything else just feels like "fluff". Don't get me wrong shooting the **** with the homies about sports,women,money and philosophy is cool but that **** is kind of redundant and not to sound arrogant but most people mentally aren't in the same space as me. I'll always be the first to admit I'm "different" which is extremely hard to deal with socially because **** just doesn't matter to me that others care for. Females are cool and all too and sex is nice but chicks are boring as hell and pretty much carbon copies of each other. They pretty much like fashion, shopping, eating and gossip. Again I'm not passing judgement but its redundant. Family is great but they can also be extremely boring and I work in a field none of them understand or even try to so its pretty lonely on the "relate" to my struggles tip. I'm not depressed or unhappy about life but the only thing that really excites me and keeps me up at night is "the grind" and my goals because I'm extremely ambitious. So to the ambitious dudes on here like me, what do you do to unwind, chill etc out of the ordinary? I've had sex with "dimes", gotten faded beyond comprehension,been "in love", partied into oblivion and I travel all the time. I find myself just reading, meditating going out to people watch(one of my favorite past times of leisure) and just observing. Im like a ******g alien just studying and capitalizing off humanities vanity and vices but I don't have my own. What do you do? Again this is for go getters,hustlers and grinders that are addicted to their passion.

i completely agree...my professional pursuits/life are so much more fulfilling then being around family and friends. I don't even really like my job like that, just like the feeling of working. im always the first one here, sometimes (not much anymore) am the last to leave.

im trying to find activities that i can look forward to outside of the office. just got a bike but its getting cold out here so that will be put on hold for a few months.

Dude learn so,e sentence structure and spacing what you typed is a giant wall of text.

bill-duke.jpg

I feel every cotdamn word you just typed. This comes as no surprise as I am an extreme INTJ, but am maturing and learning to balance out and strengthen my weaker dimensions.

I focus on self-discovery. There is so much about myself that I don't know. And so much I think I know but is either erroneous or isn't me, it's my mother, father. siblings, teachers etc speaking through me.

I surround myself with people who, despite their other faults, are brutally honest with me, and in this way, I discover my weaknesses and strengths, which empowers me to do something about or with them.

Also very big into learning for fun. Just signed up for a course on Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/course/knowthyself

Last edited:
Outside of chasing, accomplishing and having goals in life, living is pretty much boring. Of course this is just my perspective because I'm not into anything really other than chasing my dreams and my family isn't extremely close and the only people that I've ever really been close to are either dead or out of my life, everything else just feels like "fluff". Don't get me wrong shooting the **** with the homies about sports,women,money and philosophy is cool but that **** is kind of redundant and not to sound arrogant but most people mentally aren't in the same space as me. I'll always be the first to admit I'm "different" which is extremely hard to deal with socially because **** just doesn't matter to me that others care for. Females are cool and all too and sex is nice but chicks are boring as hell and pretty much carbon copies of each other. They pretty much like fashion, shopping, eating and gossip. Again I'm not passing judgement but its redundant. Family is great but they can also be extremely boring and I work in a field none of them understand or even try to so its pretty lonely on the "relate" to my struggles tip. I'm not depressed or unhappy about life but the only thing that really excites me and keeps me up at night is "the grind" and my goals because I'm extremely ambitious. So to the ambitious dudes on here like me, what do you do to unwind, chill etc out of the ordinary? I've had sex with "dimes", gotten faded beyond comprehension,been "in love", partied into oblivion and I travel all the time. I find myself just reading, meditating going out to people watch(one of my favorite past times of leisure) and just observing. Im like a ******g alien just studying and capitalizing off humanities vanity and vices but I don't have my own. What do you do? Again this is for go getters,hustlers and grinders that are addicted to their passion.

What you need is a change of scenery. You've hit your goals financially and career wise, right?

Spin the globe and pick a random spot on the map to visit.

Go alone even if you have too.

OMG Wiseking...thanks for the uplifting words. I needed this today.

I feel you, most these broads shouldnt even breathe the same air as me. Im light years ahead of the game just like you too. Im so wise beyond my years just like you.

Thanks again. I look forward to these uplifting posts, more importantly I look forward to all the times where you dont pass up the chance to tell us about all the mentally unstable dimes youve smashed.

:smokin

Been feeling like that for a long time. Women are so limited when it comes to discussions. "omg boots purses celebz" it all gets old. The newest makeup, the coolest spa treatments, just no substance. Talking sports and current events with friends is ok but that gets old too. Just not a lot to get excited about these days.

I wish something cool would happen, like a new planet or aliens or the birth of A.I.

DIEGO I SEE YOU! I acknowledge your existence! Do you feel better now? Are you complete? Is your heart sputtering because I've finally given you the love that you've desired from me for years now? If I sneeze on Niketalk you are the first one to tell me I've got snot under my nose. I appreciate you and if you want to make love just p.m. and tell me. You've p.med me before asking stuff surely you will be comfortable offering up that *** you keep throwing my way. Your misery I truly empathize with because clearly despising someone over the internet for no reason other than you hating them because they made one post about emotionally unbalanced women in los Angeles really bothered you so much that two years later its still relevant enough to you to not only remember but bring up every time I post! My dude what exactly is gratifying about what you do? I want to comprehend the psychology of logging in just to tell somebody you can't stand them? Is your life THAT bad?

DIEGO I SEE YOU! I acknowledge your existence! Do you feel better now? Are you complete? Is your heart sputtering because I've finally given you the love that you've desired from me for years now? If I sneeze on Niketalk you are the first one to tell me I've got snot under my nose. I appreciate you and if you want to make love just p.m. and tell me. You've p.med me before asking stuff surely you will be comfortable offering up that *** you keep throwing my way. Your misery I truly empathize with because clearly despising someone over the internet for no reason other than you hating them because they made one post about emotionally unbalanced women in los Angeles really bothered you so much that two years later its still relevant enough to you to not only remember but bring up every time I post! My dude what exactly is gratifying about what you do? I want to comprehend the psychology of logging in just to tell somebody you can't stand them? Is your life THAT bad?
Since you've accomplished everything in life ,What do you live for ?If you feel like you plateaued and every type of interaction with humans is now boring how about you just kill yourself or become a monk because you clearly are going through the motions and your borderline becoming a sociopath.

Last edited:
Since you've accomplished everything in life what do you live for if you feel like you plateaued and every type of interaction with humans is now boring how about you just kill yourself or become a monk because you clearly are going through the motions and your borderline becoming a sociopath

:rofl:

Since you've accomplished everything in life ,What do you live for ?If you feel like you plateaued and every type of interaction with humans is now boring how about you just kill yourself or become a monk because you clearly are going through the motions and your borderline becoming a sociopath.
Careful, before you end up like Ted Turner's father....

What did I PM you about? Was it about that time I needed help smashing a dime? Way I see it is you a phony...a one trick pony.

If this were instagram, your posts would be the equivalent of that attention craved pretty girl with nothing to offer the world but mirror pics and that same stupid pose, thirsty for reps....I mean "likes".

I aint even going to touch on the homo erotic part of your post. You on your own with that one.

Check every single thread youve started. Could even go as recent as this very thread. How you got the audacity to call someone else depressed or miserable?

I dont despise you homie. Please believe that.

But Ill call your ******** every time Im not preoccupied with dimes.

Its called depressive realism... good luck explaining thats the reason u dont laugh at ur idiot ciworkers jokes tho...

Tree is a gift from the heavens... if it werent for bud ida move to an exitic island n lived off the land when i was like 17

If he is supposed to be getting money why won't he vacation take a sabbatical travel someplace he ain't scene before .All I see is first world problems dude really coming on here saying a whole lot of nothing .Try dudes if women are all te same and offer the exact same convos in your world .Date nerdy chicks .Explain what you actually do to your family .I unwind by working on another article .I do what I love so I'm always happy .My real life job and school aren't where my heart is at so I don't place my emotions in them.

Based on this and other posts by you OP, you feel empty because you're not an honest person. You say you capitalize off of vices and you seem to enjoy preying on, as you put it, mentally inferior women. You sound like someone who uses others to get what you want, but has no interest in meaningful relationships or ones that make equal exchanges.

Let's assume time is a currency. When we buy goods, we part with our money when we feel that the product we're getting in return is worth more than the money we are parting with. You sound like you have a wealth of time, but you waste it pursuing frivolous endeavors like smashing dimes. When these dimes give you their time I'm sure they feel they're getting something out of it, but you have no expectations other than sex, which you are bored with. How is that spending time wisely? Moreover, repeating the same steps regularly and being dissatisfied with the results is foolish for someone as wise as yourself. What do you look to gain from chasing dimes? Surely it's not a friend or companion since you feel they are beneath you. So why do it? To boost your ego? To have a story to tell? To impress others? At what point will you move on to spending your time doing something fulfilling like giving instead of taking?

I'm not here to judge you, but maybe you should spend some of the time you waste chasing dimes and enlightening NT, building some meaningful relationships. It doesn't have to be with the family you think doesn't get you. Maybe you can find some people on your level who are interested in growing. You're stuck in a cycle, but that is your choice. Choose to do something different. Something better with your time and maybe you won't feel so empty. Since you've already made it, try giving back (in time) to people who don't feel they will ever make it. At the very least if you aren't willing to change, stop complaining. You're a grown man.

Step outside of your comfort zone and meet some people completely different from everything you represent. Surround yourself with new and different things and activities......just to try it.

Your social settings sound stagnant and mundane. The one female I dated who truly challenged me mentally/intellectually was nothing like me........we didn't have a lot of similar interests, but that is what was the most refreshing. The conversations and activities were fresh and nothing like the norm I had grown accustomed to.

So think outside of the box and try something different.

I don't know anything about cycling, but I just bought a road bike a month ago to ride around as a new hobby. I might hate it or I might pick up a new hobby for life.....who knows, but it was worth the money/time to try something new out.

If you keep doing the same old thing, with the same people.......you will get the same results.

Back
Top Bottom