Im addicted to the grind and im obsessed with success, outside of that I find life boring. Suggestio

I'm a broke college freshman. 

OP seems like that Professor of my class that I'm too afraid to ask a question in class because he's all mighty and ****. 

You scary dawg....but you be smashin dimes and what not so mo' power to you.

Last edited:
^ ultimately its my fault. I shouldn't even have started the thread. Sometimes I'm a bit too optimistic in terms of other people's abilities to actually contribute positively to a conversation without basing assumptions off pure speculation. People are giving me psychological advice and evaluation off of a question. It's really pretty funny. I forget that most of the people on this site are under 25 years old. It's a interesting character study because if you read my initial post there is nothing actually negative in it but it turned into a incredibly negative discussion. Speaks volumes about the insecurities of todays young men.

^ ultimately its my fault. I shouldn't even have started the thread. Sometimes I'm a bit too optimistic in terms of other people's abilities to actually contribute positively to a conversation without basing assumptions off pure speculation. People are giving me psychological advice and evaluation off of a question. It's really pretty funny. I forget that most of the people on this site are under 25 years old. It's a interesting character study because if you read my initial post there is nothing actually negative in it but it turned into a incredibly negative discussion. Speaks volumes about the insecurities of todays young men.

I used to be that ignorant young guy on NT who tried to run discussions into the ground all the time just for the lols. In due time they'll understand your message. I know I do.

Everyone thinks their own opinion is ultimately the "path" to righteousness and that anyone who conflicts with their views will not succeed. Keep doing your thing WP.

Not to down you or pass judgment G, but what I get is that you live in a small world.  What I mean by that is it seems like no matter what you do or where you go you see and deal with the same people.  Which might be why life seems so stale to you.  It's like with my cousins they can go to Miami, LA, NY, and still end up dealing with the same stale people with absolutely no convo outside of money, success, and humble brags.  Sometimes it's substance wise, but majority of the time it's literally the same people.  I mean it's just like that Pac joint same ****.  Which sounds like the life you may be living, and I think you've become the thing you despise(not a diss).  Which is a person absorbed by the dollar and success.  Don't get me wrong success and riches are good, but when you allow the idea to consume your very being then success and money become your substance. 

Just the way you generalize females in your op says alot.  Because I've met to many fees in southern Cal that are as cool as a ocean breeze that can crack jokes with the best of them.  It's the vain ones that lack substance, character, and personality.  That goes for males as well.  I don't feel like you, but I think I have an understanding as to why you feel the way you do.  My advice to you is get your money, but do something out of your norm.  Meet new people and go to different social spots away from your normal routine. 

shawty, you right

i am under 25 (barely)

i am also very insecure (i cant palm a basketball)

tell me more

I constantly find a reason to smile. Also I have a homie who is filthy rich and he goes out in public in disguises. An example is one time son dressed up like B. Pumper. Fake jewels and all. He went into stores and was getting strange looks the whole time. The coup de grace was when he pulled out his giant stack of money and balled out. He gets a kick out of the mind ****. If you ever see a dude with a jheri curl and dickies on at Phipps Plaza tell him Big Smang sent you. You might could have to do weird stuff to stay entertained when you reach success early.

Back
Top Bottom