I'm bored. How's everyone's week going?

What the hell is the facebook button doing up there? Whats the thing on the right? Hot fire?

What the hell is the facebook button doing up there? Whats the thing on the right? Hot fire?

Just countind down the days till the school year from hell. Going ultra nerd gunner status.
smh.gif

Just countind down the days till the school year from hell. Going ultra nerd gunner status.
smh.gif

.. started off with hope, up until a few hours ago.. well, let's just say, im gonna 'keep it movin'

.. started off with hope, up until a few hours ago.. well, let's just say, im gonna 'keep it movin'

I have a massive amount of studying to do for my summer class, though I'm pretty busy this weekend, don't know how I'll manage through it.

I have a massive amount of studying to do for my summer class, though I'm pretty busy this weekend, don't know how I'll manage through it.

have work in 3hrs, broke, get paid on friday, i owe $300 to a friend, pay the light bill, become broke and do it all over in 2 weeks. My money mangment FTL.
Yes, spit HOT FIRE like dylan chapplle skit.

have work in 3hrs, broke, get paid on friday, i owe $300 to a friend, pay the light bill, become broke and do it all over in 2 weeks. My money mangment FTL.
Yes, spit HOT FIRE like dylan chapplle skit.

^ good luck my nigg..

aint nothin goin on for me thusfar this week.. jus been
pimp.gif
...its goin by though..

^ good luck my nigg..

aint nothin goin on for me thusfar this week.. jus been
pimp.gif
...its goin by though..

Back
Top Bottom