I'm conflicted should i cop the bordeauxs or the wolf greys?

Go with the bordeaux 7's...Or buy what you like
tongue.gif

so what did you decide to do? did you get the bords? or you working overtime to get the wolf greys too?

EDIT: just read your post, you made a good decision either way you go man

so what did you decide to do? did you get the bords? or you working overtime to get the wolf greys too?

EDIT: just read your post, you made a good decision either way you go man

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

get the 7's, because I am pretty sure the V's will be on discount in a few months, that's what I am waiting for
smile.gif
so then you can grab those too

Yeah, when the Marqueesole pics first came out I was really impressed, but the more pics that come out of them in natural light, the less excited I get about them.  I'll probably let these sit as well and if I can get them on discount I'll pull the trigger, if not then so be it.  These aren't must-haves like the Cardinals or True Blues.

exactly how I felt too.....oh and I forgot to add to the original poster, just what others have posted, get what you like, don't worry about everyone else's opinion.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

get the 7's, because I am pretty sure the V's will be on discount in a few months, that's what I am waiting for
smile.gif
so then you can grab those too

Yeah, when the Marqueesole pics first came out I was really impressed, but the more pics that come out of them in natural light, the less excited I get about them.  I'll probably let these sit as well and if I can get them on discount I'll pull the trigger, if not then so be it.  These aren't must-haves like the Cardinals or True Blues.

exactly how I felt too.....oh and I forgot to add to the original poster, just what others have posted, get what you like, don't worry about everyone else's opinion.

Back
Top Bottom