I'm conflicted should i cop the bordeauxs or the wolf greys?

Cop both shoes... They are GR's anyway... 
eek.gif

Either one is fine ppl are going to try to resell both anyway. But since both r general releases you my b able to score both pair. Ive seen the Bordeauxs for 150 shipped and the wolf greys might do the same. You may jus have to wait a few weeks to let the initial hype die down and then the price will drop in order to move product. 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Either one is fine ppl are going to try to resell both anyway. But since both r general releases you my b able to score both pair. Ive seen the Bordeauxs for 150 shipped and the wolf greys might do the same. You may jus have to wait a few weeks to let the initial hype die down and then the price will drop in order to move product. 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

its hard to keep the crease off the 5s unless your wear wearable shoe trees and that suede is hard to clean and clear soles is a pain to clean once it starts to yellow. 7s got a nice look to them. i love 5s not 7s but with that said i passed on both.

its hard to keep the crease off the 5s unless your wear wearable shoe trees and that suede is hard to clean and clear soles is a pain to clean once it starts to yellow. 7s got a nice look to them. i love 5s not 7s but with that said i passed on both.

i got both and i know i regret not doubling up on the VIIs the wolfs not so much

i got both and i know i regret not doubling up on the VIIs the wolfs not so much

Get whatever you want, I like neutral colorways so I'd go with the 5s but my opinion doesn't mean anything

The place I get my kicks from still have both wolf greys and bordeaux in 2+ stock in sizes 8-14 so I think it's safe to take some time to save up and cop both

Get whatever you want, I like neutral colorways so I'd go with the 5s but my opinion doesn't mean anything

The place I get my kicks from still have both wolf greys and bordeaux in 2+ stock in sizes 8-14 so I think it's safe to take some time to save up and cop both

Back
Top Bottom