I'm doing a Chicks in Kicks photoshoot, and I need NT's input.

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by hassan16

Make SURE you don't forget the raunchy lesbian scene.

In my mind I was picturing nude girl-on-girl action. (Showing skin is your discretion but I would go for it)

Anyway, the girls are getting it on real sensual style on some deep red satin sheets, but the catch is that you can't see past their breasts/neckline, meaning their heads get cut-off on the left side of the calendar. So they're on these sheets getting it on really touchy-feely style, and to add the kicks part we see like two pairs of sneaks kicked off like the girls were in a hurry (like one shoe is on it's side, the laces running rampant). Place the kicks on the right edge of the calendar so it's like a landscape layout and make sure the kicks are certified heat (OG, crisp, limited) and make sure the chicks are certified dimes (toned, not middle-school-boy type figure but not I'm-kinda-fat-but-I-get-a-pass-in-Atlanta-and-Houston type figure either). Oh and make sure they have fat +%$%$ and a nice rack too.

Make it November because that's the month I was born in
happy.gif
. I'll upload a paint sketch up like DatzNasty did later on.

here's the paint mock-up:

2wdtz4g.jpg

it might look like this with real models (minus the clothes, plus shoes on the right edge):

fnxvys.jpg

what do you guys think?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I dont know why but that paint mock-up had me ROLLIN. I love the bewbz on the stick figures

I like the 2nd model best, then the Trina-#@$ one. Your 3rd chic is obviously a combo breaker, but she is cute too. You could use her in some superhero #%@!, like Lara Croft, Wonder Woman, or something for one of the months

Do a gang standoff/faceoff. Use all the models for both sides. If you do it right, you don't even have to be a photoshop master. Have them all in red facing one direction as if they're looking at their rivals, then take the pic again of them in blue facing the opposite direction then you can copy and paste the 2 photos together from the middle.
BW884_38.jpg

It's actually a "female gangster" costume out there, but it's an easy and cheap look to recreate. Go with the black pinstripe suit, no shirt underneath, breast pushed up (since your models will need help there), or even no shirt, black suspenders across the breasts and black tie, red rag over bottom half of the face, one of them sitting down Scarface style holding a bulldog in a big !%$ chair (use a big computer chair if you have to). Or just black tight pants, cut them short or down the side or something. Guns optional, might affect sales of the calendar, but obviously they gotta be wearing heat. Fire Red Vs, red Blazers, Forces, etc. I always like suits with sneakers, so you could even abandon the gangster motif then keep with that and I still think it looks cool. Put like a chic in a prom dress and sneaks and her date, the other chic in a tux and sneaks.

Also, try to talk them into doing the latex paint thing. That's always sexy

Which molds into another idea, you can just recreate famous movie scenes (or just characters [or superheroes ]like Lara Croft or something) but put them in skimpy outfits and sneakers. The Matrix backwards bullet dodge thing, the Superman upside down kiss, Wizard of Oz and Cinderella both classic stories/movie that have famous scenes that directly center around shoes. Don't know whaty ou have available in terms of facilities, location, budget, and all that so some of these are probably way out there.

You could make something where shoes are the focal point in situations they shouldn't be. Like a chic naked in public but everyone is staring at her sneakers instead of her.
ruby-slippers-wizard-of-oz.jpg%5Bimg%5D<br>%5Bimg%5D<a%20href=
/belleofthebooks.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/cinderella-slipper-small.jpg">http://belleofthebooks.fi...erella-slipper-small.jpg" alt="image">
playboy-kicks-3-610x355.jpg

naked-klunky-sneakers-003.jpg

download4ml2.jpg

5nym2evx65d8.jpg

2709739364_5190bcb590.jpg

11455.jpg%5Bimg%5D<br>%5Bimg%5D<a%20href=
/www.sologirladdict.com/wp-content/gallery/bryci-sneakers-and-socks/bryci-naked-sneakers-socks-001.jpg">http://www.sologirladdict...d-sneakers-socks-001.jpg" alt="image">
declineofsneakerculture-583x405.jpg

39491_6_468.jpeg

657__435x635_playboy-and-sneakers2.jpg

download3.jpg

ashley-lawrence-by-caseycustomsfaces.jpg

download1-1.jpg

Also, here's the "uniforms" women wear in that new Lingerie Football league
tampabreeze.jpg

tampa-lingerie-football-team.jpg

lingerie-football-league-thumb-400x330.jpg

lingerie-football-league2.jpg

download.jpg

122069.jpg

Spider-Woman.jpg

latexgirls.fetishdepot.net-670-2.jpg

group.jpg

latex_nurse.jpg

here's another idea i have, where ol' girl is taking some heat fresh out the oven, she's got the bacons in the pan, and the bakins on her feet.
cb51665a0865b6c6c5428ed60afac6294fa5ecce.jpg

this would be a good one for her, which i just got on the team yesterday

9093613b5c0903db6fc7b918c668cc6d305b20a5.jpg

What...what was that about Trilipino's brother's girlfriend being a part of this?...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the possibility of another shortypop like scandal occurring on NT...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Chicks in Foams would be nice.. too bad they dont make foam posites for women feet, unless you find a giant woman, with giant feet, but not too giant, just a lil giant.

rare, old, new, reebok, asics.. whatever they are... the chicks have to be on point..

that is all

corny.

sneakers are pointless, the only people who will notice sneakers on a naked girl are hypebeasts and virgins :-/

kicksandchicks.com

already been done, but would love to see more pics anyway

Damn, and they went in too with those first 2 models. But nothing is original anymore anyways.

I got a somewhat fresh idea, 6girls1retro.com

I know this project will seem Cliche to you guys because you are NT.

But think about this: !%%$ that is old to NT is new !%%$ to most cities, especially in a local enterprise.

It may seem lame to yall, but average to NT = 25 dollars a piece in my city

Back
Top Bottom