I'm gonna go ahead and make a prediction about winter 2011

In winter 2008, the cdp bred XI's were released...correct?

in winter 2009 the space jam XI's were released....correct?

in winter 2010, the cool grey XI's will be released....correct?

does anyone see a pattern here....

and now when you pre-order nba elite "TWO THOUSAND ELEVEN", you get to wear concords in the game.

I predict that concords will be retroed in the winter of 2011....anyone else feel this way?
roll.gif

In winter 2008, the cdp bred XI's were released...correct?

in winter 2009 the space jam XI's were released....correct?

in winter 2010, the cool grey XI's will be released....correct?

does anyone see a pattern here....

and now when you pre-order nba elite "TWO THOUSAND ELEVEN", you get to wear concords in the game.

I predict that concords will be retroed in the winter of 2011....anyone else feel this way?
roll.gif

I'd like to see these retroed only if they stop use junk banana shape molds and low cut crap patent leather (CDPs, SJs, CGs 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
)

I'd like to see these retroed only if they stop use junk banana shape molds and low cut crap patent leather (CDPs, SJs, CGs 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
)

Would be nice but quality hasn't been there. So, I don't know if I'd wanna spend that kinda money.

Would be nice but quality hasn't been there. So, I don't know if I'd wanna spend that kinda money.

ACTUALLY OP IS RIGHT X-MAS OF 2011 JB IS RELEASING THE CONCORD XI....... & HES DROPPING THE BRED XI ON THE SAME DAY REMEMBER WHERE YOUR HEARD IT FIRST-

WINDYCITY7

OH & SWINGSHOT I DOUBT JB EVER....YEAH I SAID EVER WILL RE-RELEASE THE COLUMBIAS THE ANNY XI WERE THE RETRO FOR THEM.......

ACTUALLY OP IS RIGHT X-MAS OF 2011 JB IS RELEASING THE CONCORD XI....... & HES DROPPING THE BRED XI ON THE SAME DAY REMEMBER WHERE YOUR HEARD IT FIRST-

WINDYCITY7

OH & SWINGSHOT I DOUBT JB EVER....YEAH I SAID EVER WILL RE-RELEASE THE COLUMBIAS THE ANNY XI WERE THE RETRO FOR THEM.......

Damn. I will be most likely in d navy sumtime in 2011. Hope I can still get stuff shippd from where I'm at then. Lmao..or else no Js while serving. =(

Damn. I will be most likely in d navy sumtime in 2011. Hope I can still get stuff shippd from where I'm at then. Lmao..or else no Js while serving. =(

You might be on to something.

Hopefully no packs. Concords I hope.

I'm still thinking they will Re-Release the Blk/Red XI's. *crosses fingers*

You might be on to something.

Hopefully no packs. Concords I hope.

I'm still thinking they will Re-Release the Blk/Red XI's. *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by vipersupra

im sure a nter will help you out while serving you duty bro......

Originally Posted by vipersupra

im sure a nter will help you out while serving you duty bro......

I'm hoping JB would release Concord XI's in 2011. Maybe they'll re-relesase the Bred(Black/Red)XI's in 2012. I'd most definitley like to get my hands on the Black/red XI's if they ever re-retroed again.

I'm hoping JB would release Concord XI's in 2011. Maybe they'll re-relesase the Bred(Black/Red)XI's in 2012. I'd most definitley like to get my hands on the Black/red XI's if they ever re-retroed again.

Back
Top Bottom