I'm gonna go ahead and make a prediction about winter 2011

I'm hoping JB would release Concord XI's in 2011. Maybe they'll re-relesase the Bred(Black/Red)XI's in 2012. I'd most definitley like to get my hands on the Black/red XI's if they ever re-retroed again.

Why would the Black/Red XIs be re-retroed when other XIs havent been retroed as much?
Theres really no point on predicting what JB releases they release what they want as they please.

Why would the Black/Red XIs be re-retroed when other XIs havent been retroed as much?
Theres really no point on predicting what JB releases they release what they want as they please.

How about Concords in '11 and Columbia's in '12 (that's if the world doesn't end
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by jordanize84

...Maybe they'll re-relesase the Bred(Black/Red)XI's in 2012. I'd most definitley like to get my hands on the Black/red XI's if they ever re-retroed again.

Why? The CDP XI did that cw absolutely zero justice. 
sick.gif

...Maybe they'll re-relesase the Bred(Black/Red)XI's in 2012. I'd most definitley like to get my hands on the Black/red XI's if they ever re-retroed again.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

sick.gif

That's why, for redemption.   The last thing I was to think about are those awful CDP XI's.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

sick.gif

That's why, for redemption.   The last thing I was to think about are those awful CDP XI's.

What I meant by sayin' Bred 11's I mean't black/varsity red 11's not the CDP version 11's which is black/true red. And if they do them differently so be it. But other that I look forward to seeing the Cool Grey 11's droppin' at the end of this year! And who knows maybe the Concords will drop late next year! Aw hell who knows what retro JB will release again.

What I meant by sayin' Bred 11's I mean't black/varsity red 11's not the CDP version 11's which is black/true red. And if they do them differently so be it. But other that I look forward to seeing the Cool Grey 11's droppin' at the end of this year! And who knows maybe the Concords will drop late next year! Aw hell who knows what retro JB will release again.

And you know what they need to retro again? They need to retro some 14's, maybe some 8's and even some 16's.(Bred 16's)

And you know what they need to retro again? They need to retro some 14's, maybe some 8's and even some 16's.(Bred 16's)

I highly doubt they'll release Bred XI's considering they just came out in 08, I sure hope not atleast

I highly doubt they'll release Bred XI's considering they just came out in 08, I sure hope not atleast

Back
Top Bottom