I'm gonna go ahead and make a prediction about winter 2011

i was def. thinking the same thing. didn't factor in the game, but that def. adds to ur point. i was thinking either concords or columbias. i was thinking they'd prolly save the concords for last tho.

The Things i would do for some Oxidized 14's tho
tired.gif
devil.gif
tired.gif
devil.gif

I remember having them as a shorty and wearing them to hoop every single day of my life.......
smh.gif

I need those more than anything!!

Concords would be nice tho 
wink.gif

The Things i would do for some Oxidized 14's tho
tired.gif
devil.gif
tired.gif
devil.gif

I remember having them as a shorty and wearing them to hoop every single day of my life.......
smh.gif

I need those more than anything!!

Concords would be nice tho 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Concords WILL release next holiday season. why? because anniversary XIs look too similar to drop Columbias again as a holiday shoe. not to mention it would be pointless to drop a basically all white shoe in the winter.
Really... Cause columbia retros released in January.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Concords WILL release next holiday season. why? because anniversary XIs look too similar to drop Columbias again as a holiday shoe. not to mention it would be pointless to drop a basically all white shoe in the winter.
Really... Cause columbia retros released in January.

I'd like for the concords to be re-retroed again, but I'm sure the quality will be terrible and ruin an all-time classic.

I'd like for the concords to be re-retroed again, but I'm sure the quality will be terrible and ruin an all-time classic.

Back
Top Bottom