I'm in College and Im not smashing

[denishot/] "grab her hand and say dont make me turn this rape into murder"[/denishot]

[denishot/] "grab her hand and say dont make me turn this rape into murder"[/denishot]

roll.gif

what do you got goin on for yourself?

what makes you stick out, good grades, looks, personality, charm, humor, $?

If you don't know, then you better find out...and work on it so that girls can recognize it when they see you/talk to you...

but pls...pls, don't let your grades, or your future play second to getting buns..

what do you got goin on for yourself?

what makes you stick out, good grades, looks, personality, charm, humor, $?

If you don't know, then you better find out...and work on it so that girls can recognize it when they see you/talk to you...

but pls...pls, don't let your grades, or your future play second to getting buns..

Well I have a 3.4 and my major is Mechanical Engineering. Even though my major is time and effort consuming, I stil find time to go out part etc. I dress nicely as well but I go to West Virgnia University. All the girls only go after the basketball and football cats while some of us regular black dudes cant get no play

Well I have a 3.4 and my major is Mechanical Engineering. Even though my major is time and effort consuming, I stil find time to go out part etc. I dress nicely as well but I go to West Virgnia University. All the girls only go after the basketball and football cats while some of us regular black dudes cant get no play

"but pls...pls, don't let your grades, or your future play second to getting buns" <-- This

Back
Top Bottom