I'm in College and Im not smashing

Originally Posted by Steve212

OP post your pic please.

Also, it seems like you're putting the vagina on a pedestal.

no homogenous act intended...

i second that...

Originally Posted by Steve212

OP post your pic please.

Also, it seems like you're putting the vagina on a pedestal.

no homogenous act intended...

i second that...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

KRISPACINLA wrote:
NikeTalker23 wrote:
Dude just focus on school and becoming successful in life. Once you do that, I guarantee the girls will come to you.

/thread

but then you guys will cry that she wasn't down when you were trying to get on and you could never really trust/love her she only wants you for your money/success
laugh.gif

word..i hate this

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

KRISPACINLA wrote:
NikeTalker23 wrote:
Dude just focus on school and becoming successful in life. Once you do that, I guarantee the girls will come to you.

/thread

but then you guys will cry that she wasn't down when you were trying to get on and you could never really trust/love her she only wants you for your money/success
laugh.gif

word..i hate this

this is random, but i got some last last night and i actually thought of this thread. i was seriously gonna take a pic for NT, idk why i pussiied out
laugh.gif
smh.gif

this is random, but i got some last last night and i actually thought of this thread. i was seriously gonna take a pic for NT, idk why i pussiied out
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by spacerace

Being black and going to WVU? Good luck! My only advise would be to first build a social life with your male friends. Eventually, interaction your male friends will lead to interaction with the opposite sex.
Been sayin this for years
smh.gif
. People do not listen to me
laugh.gif

NO!!! If they are true nerds then social lives with other males looks sorta like the picture below. Good thing is that Engineers get all the %@$!# when they are in the real world.
ereignisse-23.jpg

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by spacerace

Being black and going to WVU? Good luck! My only advise would be to first build a social life with your male friends. Eventually, interaction your male friends will lead to interaction with the opposite sex.
Been sayin this for years
smh.gif
. People do not listen to me
laugh.gif

NO!!! If they are true nerds then social lives with other males looks sorta like the picture below. Good thing is that Engineers get all the %@$!# when they are in the real world.
ereignisse-23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom