I'm in College and Im not smashing

"but pls...pls, don't let your grades, or your future play second to getting buns" <-- This

You just might be ugly or just whack. Start listening to mack lessons radio that might be able to help you out.

Your prolly thinking too much about it, just try engaging girls in conversation.  Girls like to see confidence and self-assurance in males, so even if you are nervous in approaching females, do your best to not show it.  Realize, the worst position you can be in if a girl turns you down, is the same one your in now.  Just have fun, and try not letting bunz be your be all and end all, you'll start bagging.

Your prolly thinking too much about it, just try engaging girls in conversation.  Girls like to see confidence and self-assurance in males, so even if you are nervous in approaching females, do your best to not show it.  Realize, the worst position you can be in if a girl turns you down, is the same one your in now.  Just have fun, and try not letting bunz be your be all and end all, you'll start bagging.

Go to some parties and drink a bit. I swear, drinking can raise one's confidence by that much more.

But honestly, just be yourself fam... Everything else will fall into place. Good luck

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

Well I have a 3.4 and my major is Mechanical Engineering. Even though my major is time and effort consuming, I stil find time to go out part etc. I dress nicely as well but I go to West Virgnia University. All the girls only go after the basketball and football cats while some of us regular black dudes cant get no play

Your black and you go to WVU did you really think your going to get a lot play. If your name was Adam Jones you would get play.

My best advice is to travel, join a frat, or transfer to another school. WV is not the best place for black people.

Well I have a 3.4 and my major is Mechanical Engineering. Even though my major is time and effort consuming, I stil find time to go out part etc. I dress nicely as well but I go to West Virgnia University. All the girls only go after the basketball and football cats while some of us regular black dudes cant get no play

Your black and you go to WVU did you really think your going to get a lot play. If your name was Adam Jones you would get play.

My best advice is to travel, join a frat, or transfer to another school. WV is not the best place for black people.

Go to some parties and drink a bit. I swear, drinking can raise one's confidence by that much more.

But honestly, just be yourself fam... Everything else will fall into place. Good luck

We need more details. I mean you could weigh 400 pounds and look like Craig Mack, while going after hottest broads on campus. No amount of advice is gonna help you on that.

With no information available my advice would be:

1. Focus on the grades first
2. Get in or stay in pretty good shape
3. Establish a strong social network with open minded people
4. Don't worry about not smashing and definitely don't complain about girls
5. Get involved in campus activities, build your status/rep
6. Make sure your wardrobe is clean, whatever your style happens to be
7. Build a team of borderline smashable jumpoffs on some super agressive "Is you smashing or what?" type flow
8. Realize that a lot of the "classy" chicks need to be in their comfort zone to let you hit it, some of these broads have to get to know you on a personal level. You gotta manage that without falling into the friend zone. Make sure these chicks know you're interested without going all out.

We need more details. I mean you could weigh 400 pounds and look like Craig Mack, while going after hottest broads on campus. No amount of advice is gonna help you on that.

With no information available my advice would be:

1. Focus on the grades first
2. Get in or stay in pretty good shape
3. Establish a strong social network with open minded people
4. Don't worry about not smashing and definitely don't complain about girls
5. Get involved in campus activities, build your status/rep
6. Make sure your wardrobe is clean, whatever your style happens to be
7. Build a team of borderline smashable jumpoffs on some super agressive "Is you smashing or what?" type flow
8. Realize that a lot of the "classy" chicks need to be in their comfort zone to let you hit it, some of these broads have to get to know you on a personal level. You gotta manage that without falling into the friend zone. Make sure these chicks know you're interested without going all out.

kinda true.. if you're a "regular" black male and don't play college sports or a part of the greek life.. You're not smashing sistas.. They'd rather hang around them Karamo h o m o thug types than a regular blk dude. Snow bunnies will F with you, only by referral by a friend or friend of a friend.

and you study mechanical engineering? Best bet for you is to find a foreign chick.

kinda true.. if you're a "regular" black male and don't play college sports or a part of the greek life.. You're not smashing sistas.. They'd rather hang around them Karamo h o m o thug types than a regular blk dude. Snow bunnies will F with you, only by referral by a friend or friend of a friend.

and you study mechanical engineering? Best bet for you is to find a foreign chick.

Back
Top Bottom