I'm in College and Im not smashing

Being black and going to WVU? Good luck! My only advise would be to first build a social life with your male friends. Eventually, interaction your male friends will lead to interaction with the opposite sex.

Being black and going to WVU? Good luck! My only advise would be to first build a social life with your male friends. Eventually, interaction your male friends will lead to interaction with the opposite sex.

Do you work...i swear, on valentines day my co-worker basically offered head in the stock room.

Are you in any clubs @ school?

You might have to talk to actual classmates, co-worker, club mates to get to know a chick, get referred to her snow bunny friends, and then smash away.

PS also joining a gym won't hurt, being frail doesn't work unless u TI or bow wow

Do you work...i swear, on valentines day my co-worker basically offered head in the stock room.

You might have to talk to actual classmates, co-worker, club mates to get to know a chick, get referred to her snow bunny friends, and then smash away.

PS also joining a gym won't hurt, being frail doesn't work unless u TI or bow wow

How can you not get laid in college? Everyone gets laid in college. Are you tryna go after chicks out of your league? Only thing I can think of either your looks or personality.

How can you not get laid in college? Everyone gets laid in college. Are you tryna go after chicks out of your league? Only thing I can think of either your looks or personality.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Go to some parties and drink a bit. I swear, drinking can raise one's confidence by that much more.

But honestly, just be yourself fam... Everything else will fall into place. Good luck
This is how you become an alcoholic, not a sex bomb.

Agreed with 2nd line though.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Go to some parties and drink a bit. I swear, drinking can raise one's confidence by that much more.

But honestly, just be yourself fam... Everything else will fall into place. Good luck
This is how you become an alcoholic, not a sex bomb.

Agreed with 2nd line though.

I thought downtown Morgantown was the places to be. You and your boys should hang out downtown around the bars and such.

I thought downtown Morgantown was the places to be. You and your boys should hang out downtown around the bars and such.

Originally Posted by spacerace

Been sayin this for years
smh.gif
. People do not listen to me
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom