I'm in College and Im not smashing

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by Put em up

I say you just knock down a bunch of below average chicks, that's better then not smashing at all!

How you think your kids gonna look at you, when you tell them you couldn't smash any broads in college.

College is the best opportunity to experience all your sexual curiosity(pause) get it out now man.

So you want him to bang as many fat chicks as possible?

Word. I dont recommend that. Who wants that?
He could bag some nice chicks. Some of these chicks really looking for a dude. They are just as shy as you if not more. Just approach one of them. The worse they can say is no then its on to the next one.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by Put em up

I say you just knock down a bunch of below average chicks, that's better then not smashing at all!

How you think your kids gonna look at you, when you tell them you couldn't smash any broads in college.

College is the best opportunity to experience all your sexual curiosity(pause) get it out now man.

So you want him to bang as many fat chicks as possible?

Word. I dont recommend that. Who wants that?
He could bag some nice chicks. Some of these chicks really looking for a dude. They are just as shy as you if not more. Just approach one of them. The worse they can say is no then its on to the next one.

OP i have the same problem, AT HOME!
eek.gif

School is going to start as soon as i find a damn apartment to stay in for $350 - $450.

eek.gif

School is going to start as soon as i find a damn apartment to stay in for $350 - $450.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

eek.gif

where the f u stay at? thats hella cheap, im also tryna find an apartment, but it goes for 800-1200 around my way

eek.gif

where the f u stay at? thats hella cheap, im also tryna find an apartment, but it goes for 800-1200 around my way

Dude just focus on school and becoming successful in life. Once you do that, I guarantee the girls will come to you.

Dude just focus on school and becoming successful in life. Once you do that, I guarantee the girls will come to you.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Go to some parties and drink a bit. I swear, drinking can raise one's confidence by that much more.
This.
I'm kinda socially awkward but i went to a party, drank a little bit, and i honestly felt great. 

Its a good way to meet girls. just be sure not to drink too much

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Go to some parties and drink a bit. I swear, drinking can raise one's confidence by that much more.
This.
I'm kinda socially awkward but i went to a party, drank a little bit, and i honestly felt great. 

Its a good way to meet girls. just be sure not to drink too much

Originally Posted by Messyyy

eek.gif

Boston. But damn $800-$1200?!?

I don't care about the size of the place. Just need a bed, Shower & electricity, and some type of internet connection. 

Where's the best place to search for vacant apartments and stuff?

Originally Posted by Messyyy

eek.gif

Boston. But damn $800-$1200?!?

I don't care about the size of the place. Just need a bed, Shower & electricity, and some type of internet connection. 

Where's the best place to search for vacant apartments and stuff?

Back
Top Bottom