I'm in College and Im not smashing

KRISPACINLA wrote:
NikeTalker23 wrote:
Dude just focus on school and becoming successful in life. Once you do that, I guarantee the girls will come to you.

/thread

but then you guys will cry that she wasn't down when you were trying to get on and you could never really trust/love her she only wants you for your money/success
laugh.gif

KRISPACINLA wrote:
NikeTalker23 wrote:
Dude just focus on school and becoming successful in life. Once you do that, I guarantee the girls will come to you.

/thread

but then you guys will cry that she wasn't down when you were trying to get on and you could never really trust/love her she only wants you for your money/success
laugh.gif

KRISPACINLA wrote:
NikeTalker23 wrote:

/thread

laugh.gif

KRISPACINLA wrote:
NikeTalker23 wrote:

/thread

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

KRISPACINLA wrote:
NikeTalker23 wrote:

/thread

laugh.gif

word..i hate this

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

KRISPACINLA wrote:
NikeTalker23 wrote:

/thread

laugh.gif

word..i hate this

well the girls at WVU are some serious groupies though so i aint even gonna clown you....get a white chick...

well the girls at WVU are some serious groupies though so i aint even gonna clown you....get a white chick...

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

ITS TIME TO USE CRAIGSLIST TO UR ADVANTAGE FAM LOL

You must've not heard that Craigslist deaded the Personals section of their site.

Therefore OP is SOL.

As for the topic, you gotta put yourself out there.

Meet as many people as possible. Make friends, join clubs, sports, etc.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

ITS TIME TO USE CRAIGSLIST TO UR ADVANTAGE FAM LOL

You must've not heard that Craigslist deaded the Personals section of their site.

Therefore OP is SOL.

As for the topic, you gotta put yourself out there.

Meet as many people as possible. Make friends, join clubs, sports, etc.

Back
Top Bottom