I'm in love with my best friend

And it is the best and the worst feeling in the world. How are those of you in the same situation dealing with it? Such a hard situation.

dont do it! you guys will get together then shell break your heart and sleep with smush parker! or in your case charles woodson!

pics are mandatory.

I'll also say this.

You'll always regret the fact that you never told her how you feel if you don't tell her.

if you get in a relationship and it goes bad you might regret it forever..........if you never say anything and go on with your life with someone else youmight regret it forever.

Flip a coin.

Originally Posted by NT OG

pics are mandatory.

I'll also say this.

You'll always regret the fact that you never told her how you feel if you don't tell her.
I've told her many times, she told me she wants to "screw up" before she gets intosomething serious with us. I've been on the chase for awhile... and will keep on keepin on...

before you start going out with her you need to realize she is a girl first and a friend second.

just because she is awesome now doesn't mean she won't get clingy and annoying later.

would you rather keep her as a friend or risk having to dump her because she becomes a sniveling, bloodsucking leech?

something to think about. you can smash plenty of other chicks.

What the heck does that even mean? screw up?

and one more thing.

PICS ARE MANDATORY SIR.

If anything, it'd be me being the leech. Not that I am sprung or anything, but I am just ready to get serious with someone who I know for a fact I want tobe with for a long time. I know she feels the same, but she just doesn't want to get hurt, and likewise. But that is half the battle. This lemon isdefinitely worth the squeeze. Taking it slow, obviously, but how do you think I should introduce the fact that I want to damn near marry this girl, asadvertised?

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

If anything, it'd be me being the leech. Not that I am sprung or anything, but I am just ready to get serious with someone who I know for a fact I want to be with for a long time. I know she feels the same, but she just doesn't want to get hurt, and likewise. But that is half the battle. This lemon is definitely worth the squeeze. Taking it slow, obviously, but how do you think I should introduce the fact that I want to damn near marry this girl, as advertised?

Wanting to "screw up" means that she wants to screw as many dudes as she can before she feels like settling/ slowingdown.
You're going to be there waiting like a fool until she decides to "screw up".

You're a good back up for her because she knows you'll always be there. You're like her safety net for "screwing up".

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Wanting to "screw up" means that she wants to screw as many dudes as she can before she feels like settling/ slowingdown.
You're going to be there waiting like a fool until she decides to "screw up".

You're a good back up for her because she knows you'll always be there. You're like her safety net for "screwing up

QFT

if she told you she wants to wait until she "screws up" then do not invest to much of your time on her, she wants to see what else is out there andparty around, then if all else fails your like plan b, i would just be like "aight" and keep it movin, theres more chicks out there man, while shesout "screwin up" you should be out screwin around with as many chicks as possible, DO NOT EVER give ur heart to a girl who says some funny stuff likei wanna screw up before we settle down, lol, w t f is that

Originally Posted by s dubl

if you get in a relationship and it goes bad you might regret it forever..........if you never say anything and go on with your life with someone else you might regret it forever.

Flip a coin.

This is how I decided.. I ended up telling her and she said she didnt feel the same, but we are still good friends. And I think she is slowly coming around toseeing how awesome I am..

Thats why I have no fems friends that I havent smashed yet ... because one you get on that friend zone is a wrap and when its not a wrap you have two things toworry about your relationship and your friendship and they arent interchangeble ...

so screw it and find your self a 10 homie!

nah, it dont work like that. people act different after sex. yall wont be best friends things WILL change

Just tell her ! Regardless of what happens, things will change, it always does...so, why not make it change to lighter the load on yourself. I mean, if youdon't tell her and then find out that she was just waiting for you to bust a move than you'll be sorry. If you tell her and she feels the same than youdon't really lose, even if it doesn't work out. At least, you can look back and tell yourself that you did not hold anything back and tried. IMO,it's win win situation for you because you've already broken the ice, in terms of the introductory bs that we all go through when we first start arelationship. She already knows who you are and vice-versa, now all you have to do is be man enough to accept what happens next; good or bad.

tuff situation, it can work out but apparently shes not as willing as you are

I caught feelings for my best friend...today is our 6 month anniversary. One of the best decisions of my life. She's my girlfriend and my best friend, andbecause of the friendship base I feel as if our relationships is more solid. Also, because of our friendship we try harder to keep everything good between us.Because if we break up we won't just be losing a significant other, but a best friend as well.

Back
Top Bottom