I'm in love with my best friend

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

I love you too
laugh.gif

ok coming from experience, take this slow. if you are feeling her look for signs back like you would any girl that would be interested in you. If you aregetting that vibe then go for it, but dont over do it. just say something like "have you ever thought about us dating?" or something like that. ifthe convo progresses then you're good, but if not dont force it. If things get a little awkward just give the person some space for a while and they willbe over it. The worst thing to do is to try and force and issue that is clearly not there. Good luck and remember tread lightly cause while you could befinding the love of your life, you could also lose the best friend you have.

smh ! ive seen it fail almost 90% of the time, its like you guys are the best of friends, connect on every level, but when sex comes into play its alldifferent, everything changes. then he or she doesnt act like the best friend anymore they are now just ur lover, so its all the same as any other male/female,the jealousy, the clingyness.....most of the time it wont work...smh

never happened to me, but my first love and i were really good friends before anything else...and now were not together i consider him to be one of my bestfriends. you just really have to know the person and how they REALLY act in order to know if being with them is the best thing for you....

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

My and my boyfriend used to be good friends .
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Peace.[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Fresh chill , obvious typo FOO !
laugh.gif
quick question, do people at your college chill with you, despite your age? it must suck being 15 in college. what can you even do, other thangoing to class everyday?

Just tell her how you feel! For example, when i was in H.S. I liked this girl who was a friend of mine. I was too afraid to tell her how i felt and she end updating this other guy. Fast forward to my summer before freshman year of college. Were talking on the phone and I got the courage to ask her if that other dudewouldnt have been in the picture, what would have happened between us? She told me she didnt know because she never makes the first move! The next day her bestfriend told me she liked me all throught H.S. even when she was dating old dude
smh.gif

Learn from Rip City12's mistake, just tell her!

disappear for a couple of days...

reappear and see the look on her face.

-smile

Me and my boyfriend used to be good friends . We were really kind of touchy feely when we first met (Junior Year High School) . We went through that time period just on a friendship level ... I was afraid to tell him how I really felt and we was afraid . Well , it's safe to say that we've been together for a while . He left and we lost contact , which led us to realizing what we lost . We got back in contact . It took time , but we eventually revealed our feelings to each other . We both talked about High School , and how we should have said something then . That right there could have been a huge loss because we didn't take the chance and reveal that . But whatever , I don't think she's Plan B to you , she probably just knows that you will be the one &nd she wants to have fun for now . Do what she's doing and come back to each other later .
pimp.gif
Seriously, woman? That's just wrong, like dude said she playin' him like Forrest. Look, after a girl said that, I'm thinkin'either smash or disregard the statement and just live on and do you. Not wife up though...not that.

Why can't men just take a friendship for what it is? I don't know how she feels about you, so I can only speak from my own experience. I use to defendmale-female best friends, but it has turned on me every time. Her saying that suggests to me that she doesn't feel the same way about you. Let it go beforeyou completely ruin the friendship. It sounds awkward enough already.

date someone else...that will make her change her mind really fast...but shhh women don't want us to know that

I disapprove how no pics have been posted but I'll give you my 2 cents anyway.

I was in your situation. I decided to go for it. She reciprocated my feelings and I felt like a million bucks. But it didn't work out and I ended up losinga girlfriend and a best friend. But I don't regret taking that next step with her. The risk was worth it to me.

laugh.gif
@ her having you as a reserve on the bench
laugh.gif
. She knows you'll be waiting for her....and that's NOT a good look homie. She already has you bythe ock and alls. Hopefully...something will happen...but it sucks that its gonna be on HER time if/when she decides to start something.

I am with my former best friend. While i can say it took some boundary readjusting, all of it was worth it... no one else in the world for me.. After irealized that she just wasnt a homegirl anymore and she was my GIRL...things got alot smoother...

Yeah its hard doing the friend first thing cuz if you guys are realllllly close she knows things a typical girlfriend shouldn't even know...

If you have a girlfriend make her your best friend not the other way around it doesn't always end up like brown sugar but if it does it'll be great butto me it seems like your gettin played...trust me I know...if she was as interested she wouldn't wanna mess with any other dudes like that aka "screwup"...you the sixth man

This isnt gonna end well for you. From the looks of it you value her way more than she values you and thats not a good look

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
@ her having you as a reserve on the bench
laugh.gif
. She knows you'll be waiting for her....and that's NOT a good look homie. She already has you by the ock and alls. Hopefully...something will happen...but it sucks that its gonna be on HER time if/when she decides to start something.

This man speaks the truth. If she can't put you first, then there's no sense in you bending over backwards for her. If you're the patient type,do your own thing and revisit the situation later and maybe it'll be the right time for you guys. I would keep it moving and realize she just doesn'tsee you the same way you see her.

Back
Top Bottom