I'm in love with my best friend

I'm I'm a similar situation....mayb its I feel comfortable talkin to him(bestie) or th fact he knows like erything bout me he's like my reflectionwe're so much alike. We talk when we first met in frsmn yr college could tell there was chemistry but we never really acted on. Then I transfered the nextyear and he's in the at now. Of all these dudes I talk to he is he only one I've ever allowed to tell em how it is even if I didnt like it. We takeserynight we've been through everything wit each other. But I'm not sure this is normL bestfriend feeling or if I'm in love with him I do care aouthim a little more then a BeST friends role should. But I dunno we never really talk bout us even tho there is some kinda tension there.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by NT OG

pics are mandatory.

I'll also say this.

You'll always regret the fact that you never told her how you feel if you don't tell her.
I've told her many times, she told me she wants to "screw up" before she gets into something serious with us. I've been on the chase for awhile... and will keep on keepin on...

redflag.jpg

If you can't see that, you deserve the suffering that's headed your way.
smh.gif

dude you sound lame

what do u wanna tell her that she doesnt know?

this is classic Friends zone as many smart men have said.

they have been in this situation and so have I

Here's whats gonna happen if you try anything.............she will bounce and you will cry

I will bet all my money on it!!!

You can be friends first but your dooming yourself, unless your 35 or something.
If you not then you are just clingy little punk who needs to grow up.
you know what nevermind tell her, it'll be good for you. Man up son

don't get with a girl that has no experience living life. You will regret it later on when she feels like she never did. If she wants to screw around orwhatever u said, let her. Just always be there for her as a friend but dont be her plan b.

Screw up? that's bull !#%*. So she basically wants to screw alot of other dudes, get mistreated, possibly abused/std'd/pregnant, then when she's vulnerable come running into your arms? @!%! that, tell her now or never or go choke herself with that.

co sign she pretty much saying in other words she will hurt u..

nah, it dont work like that. people act different after sex. yall wont be best friends things WILL change

sometimes this is true imo

it depends on the two who are involved if yall are honest with each other about your feelings and have some direction about where yall want to go...then itcould have a postive out come. not in all cases things turn out for the worse. Im engaged to my best friend and have no regrets about the transition. We wereclose friends for many years before we decided to be in a relationship. Sometimes the bond evolves. It depends though like i said

at least other do it after exams are over, otherwise you're going to be distracted when it comes to crunch time.

i got out of the friend zone but it sure as hell took a lot of time.

"Screw up?"

So you're basically Forrest Gump and home girl is Jenny...

As long as you're fine with that *shrugs*

You will probably never cross the friend zone and if you try to make a move and she doesn't bite you'll make your friendship awkward

In a nut shell just give up

Originally Posted by NT OG

pics are mandatory.

I'll also say this.

You'll always regret the fact that you never told her how you feel if you don't tell her.
realtalk. BUT, you may also regret telling her.

Depends how the situation unfolds afterwards
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by s dubl

Flip a coin.

introduce some anarchy
matter of fact---tell her that you flipped a coin, and she lost. And then nonchalantly mention that you'll never bring it up again becausefate doesn't lie. This "girl" sounds like someone who might actually go for that, so perhaps her telling you that will make her realize"dam....maybe I need to see what this is about"

Don't be one of those lames that try to become a girl's best friend first then think they're getting lucky, then try to get with them. Dood tookthe long route, shoulda just let her know that was your intentions in the first place
smh.gif

Me and my boyfriend used to be good friends . We were really kind of touchy feely when we first met (Junior Year High School) . We went through that timeperiod just on a friendship level ... I was afraid to tell him how I really felt and we was afraid . Well , it's safe to say that we've been togetherfor a while . He left and we lost contact , which led us to realizing what we lost . We got back in contact . It took time , but we eventually revealed ourfeelings to each other . We both talked about High School , and how we should have said something then . That right there could have been a huge loss becausewe didn't take the chance and reveal that . But whatever , I don't think she's Plan B to you , she probably just knows that you will be the one&nd she wants to have fun for now . Do what she's doing and come back to each other later .
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom