I'M IN TEARS RIGHT NOW VOL. I DON'T CARE IF I'M LATE LKDJFLSKDJKLSDJFLK

Hahaha. Son flicked the bean and smelled it. That's some 'ol back country daddy-uncle type stuff.

Originally Posted by angeezy

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

this is a blatant wanna-be bite off of the OG kid who was high after his dentist visit! looks like theyre trying to hard to be funny.

dude had the YOU MAD face at 1:52
roll.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

the *%!$ are they giving kids these days? i walked out of my surgery with the same mindset as when i went in.
I was put under IV sedation, and I acted as calm as I always do. I didn't say or do anything crazy. But when I picked up my friend last week, who was also put under IVS, she was a hot mess. She kept laughing hysterically while crying. It was the strangest thing, so reactions must be an individual thing.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

the *%!$ are they giving kids these days? i walked out of my surgery with the same mindset as when i went in.
I was put under IV sedation, and I acted as calm as I always do. I didn't say or do anything crazy. But when I picked up my friend last week, who was also put under IVS, she was a hot mess. She kept laughing hysterically while crying. It was the strangest thing, so reactions must be an individual thing.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

this is a blatant wanna-be bite off of the OG kid who was high after his dentist visit! looks like theyre trying to hard to be funny.

roll.gif

so this is where the whole "Is this real life?" came from
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

roll.gif

so this is where the whole "Is this real life?" came from
laugh.gif

hahahahahaha dude fingering his sister then tasting it. I wish i had some of what they're on

hahahahahaha dude fingering his sister then tasting it. I wish i had some of what they're on

Back
Top Bottom