Im looking to put together a small group of investors

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Clicked on it thinking this was gonna be about purchasing the New Orleans Hornets.

25,000 members willing to invest

$14,000 from each investor

Grand total of $350,000,000

We can get it done.

NAH. 

NIKETALKERS TRYNA GET DEALS ON $60 SNEAKERS, GETTING THEIR CARDS DECLINED USING UP THEIR LAST DOLLARS TO COP LIMITED SNEAKERS, SKIPPING RENT TO GRAB $99 TOUCHPADS, ETC. HOW ARE THEY GONNA PUT UP $14,000
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

only thing wale branded is these chicks on black twitter talking about they got a lotus flower bomb

30t6p3b.gif
Knowing they got some damn tumbleweed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

In all seriousness

How much would Niketalk be worth ?

nerd.gif

Yall must be stupid if you think he's gonna say. But yo NT ztfu NT is perfect how it is. Don't give Meth ideas. I don't even want it to move from yuku cuz  a) something most likely will go wrong and b)everyone is gonna be crying about the old NT 

Wale is certainly not the only famous person on here. And also I'd hate to see this place ran by anyone other then methman

laugh.gif

I feel like Niketalk has been one of the better operated online communities over the past decade. Management + content is pretty consistent.

The board does have value, more than monetary. By leveraging the number and network of forum members and visitors we could probably pull some things off on a larger scale with paying little or no money.

The way ISS gets all these exclusive shoes and etc...

WE NEED THAT HERE ON NT SON!

NT penny's, make it happen METH!

I would put up money to do it, if this place was ran for profit itd be a goldmine for sure....... but like others have said it would change the vibe

Back
Top Bottom